𝟶𝟺𝟷: 𝙼𝚊𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙼𝚘𝚜𝚝 𝙾𝚞𝚝 𝙾𝚏 𝚃𝚘𝚍𝚊𝚢! (🎄)🎀

It snowed this year, too. I like the snow.. or, watching it pile up. I remember something like this last year. Not on this exact day, of course.

It feels like I'm hopelessly waiting on someone that won't even come back.

"Pumpkin!" Someone kicks open my door with a loud voice. Wait-

"M-Mother?!" I turn around quickly, still a bit startled.

"You left me! How could you?!" She sobs, running up to me and hugging me tightly.

I didn't mean to...

"I-I'm so--"

"I'm kidding! I'm glad I made it on time! Merry Christmas, Toya!" She squeals, quickly changing her mood and squeezes me tighter.

Did she get stronger or something..? I can't breathe..!

"Where are.. t-the cats?"

"Oh! I hired a cat sitter. Or, she offered.. isn't Honami the sweetest~?" She rubs her cheek against mine. It burns!!

"Mother, please calm dow--" Tobia walks in and attempts to have her settle down but instead gets attacked.

"I haven't seen you in years! Look at how grown up you are!"

"I'm an adult!" He protests, unable to escape her grasp. Woah...

Yasunori must still be asleep, they're making too much noise... It's way too early. Then again, it takes a lot to wake him up.

"Merry Christmas, Toya- huh?" He tries to surprise me, but gets surprised himself. Shocked, he stands at my door with a box in his hands.

"My other baby!" My mother attacks him as well, but instead of struggling he quickly matches her energy.

"Oh, right.. Toya." Tobia calls to me, rubbing his neck.

"Yes?" I ask, and he gestures me to come closer.

I stare at him in confusion, and to my surprise he goes through a bag and pulls out a box.

"Here. I didn't really know what to get you, and you seem to forget dinner time." He says, handing me a watch with a red bow on top. How.. creative.

"T-Thank you." I smile, and he nods. My heart throbs at the sight of it, and I look down at what's around my neck. I'm really selfish for keeping this one.

-*-*-

"You guys suck at decorating." My mother scoffs, looking around as the three of us follow her.

"Decorate?" Yasunori asks, genuinely confused.

I was wondering why they didn't put anything up around the house. But then again, my father practically lives here, so...

Still, it surprises me that they live together. But it would get lonely living in a house like this by yourself.

"Today is just regular day for us. but we usually get someone something they wish for. I don't see the appeal in in celebrations in anything other than successful concerts." Tobia shrugs, completely stunning my mother.

That's.. actually really sad.

"I have a lot to speak to your father about.. speaking of him, where is your father? I need to let him know I'm here." She pinches the bridge of her nose, walking up the stairs with us following her again.

"At least one of us bothered visiting for the holidays..." She grumbles, irritated.

"He usually stays in his room until noon, he plans out our rehearsals thoroughly."