𝟶𝟶𝟾*: 𝚂𝚝𝚊𝚢𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝙾𝚟𝚎𝚛!(EARLY 🎄 SPECIAL)

"TOOOOOOOOOO..." I hear something from a distance, like screaming fading in. Akito and I turn where we hear it. "YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!" Tsukasa slams open the door, scaring everyone.

"T-Tenma?!" Akito says, not expecting him. It scared the both of us.

"HAHAHA! Hi, Toya!"

"Tsukasa! What are you doing here? But I'm happy to see you!" I get excited to see Tsukasa. He's my idol.

"I came here to hand out invites to our party! We're going to throw a christmas one, as part of the 'party people' groupchat. It's my turn now!" He puts a box full of papers on our desks, and it makes a thud! sound, showing us his phone.

"Is that An's contact?" Akito asks, unamused. An laughs awkwardly, sinking into her seat.

"Anywho, we're also doing a meet up after school today! It's almost winter break, so we want everyone invited to be there! Actually, everyone in the school is invited, it's just if they want to come. Anyone who wants to come, grab one!" Tsukasa yells, and it stays silent for a few moments. "Really, Nene?!"

We all look at Kusanagi, who seems to be hiding in her textbook. "I- I don't know him."

"What?! You're still invited, anyways." He slips it into her book, and as she's about to throw it out, he stops her. "I want all of Toya's new friends here! Please, Nene!"

She pauses for a moment, and sighs. "I guess I'll go.." Kusanagi mumbles, and Akito also stops himself from tearing it.

"Yay!" An cheers, jumping onto her.

"Well, I'll leave a few here for anyone who still wants to go. If you change your mind, you always know my classroom! Also, meet us there after school!" He runs out, as the teachers run after him.

"Tenma! We know you used the school printer!!"

"I don't know how you can stand such a chaotic guy.." Akito looks in disapproval of him getting chased. I smile.

-*-*-

After school, all four of us went to his class. Kusanagi looks forced, Akito is just coming to protect me, while An and I are happy to go.

"Welcome!" Tsukasa says, opening the door before we even touched the handle.

"How did you know we were here?" Akito asks, nervous. It's nice to see Akito like this once in a while.

"Well, you could say we kept an 'eye' on you. Nene, we told you to meet us here 20 minutes ago..." Kamishiro eyed his drone, and looked at Kusanagi with an awkward smile. She shrugged, and smiled back.

"Hi, Nene!!" Otori waves, grinning ear to ear, next to Saki, Ichika, and her friends Shiho and Honami. Wait, she mentioned 'girlfriends', so I'm assuming that's them.

"KOHANE!!" An squeals, almost knocking her out of her chair. They kiss, and An hugs the life out of her.

"Haruka, why couldn't Airi and Shizuku come?" Hanasato asks Kiritani.

"They're both out of town, so they can't celebrate with us." Kiritani replies.

"Oh, Li'l bro!" Akiyama waves, and looks at me. "OH MY GOD, IT'S TOYA!!! PLEASE, MODEL FOR MY CHRISTMAS OUTFI-" Ena immediately smacks their head. "Sorry. Pardon me."

"Too bad Kanade and Mafuyu couldn't make it. Say, Kamishiro, could you accompany me and bring the papers to them?" Ena says.

Kamishiro grins, taking out a box. We all sit around, and Akito sits next to me.

"Thank you all for attending, everyone. And our beloved host, my star over here." Kamishiro smirks at Tsukasa, who blushes. "And Emu Otori, who came up with the lovely idea!" Otori waves.