Chan x Changbin, Jisung-> Chaotic live pt2

Little: Chan
Caregiver: Changbin, Jisung

Plot: Chan does his first live as a litrlw

Requested by: hanjisungsleftcheek

Times had changed since the day Chan had accidentally slipped into little space on live. Not only had he gone viral, but he had also bonded even more with Changbin and Jisung over the past few weeks.
Now the whole world knew that Chan was a little and he was fine with it. As expected, some people found it disgusting, but other people were able to find comfort in the leader.

The only thing that had been going on Chan's nerves was that too many people were babying him now. The dance instructor often made him take more breaks and the managers always made sure to lift some burden off of Chan's shoulders, which then meant that this had to be pushed onto another member and all of their schedules were already too stuffed.
He had tried to talk to Jyp about it, but the man had just waved him off and said that it would soon change, but it never did. Four weeks had already passed and they were preparing to learn the new dance for their newest comeback.
Like always the dance instructor made Chan take longer breaks and the leader was really close to get even angrier at him for this.

"Chan, please sit down and take a break." Chan's eyes narrowed. They hadn't been dancing for two hours and he was already forced on his 4th break.

"No, I'm fine." He replied and tried his best to keep up a polite facade.

"Please, I don't want to overwork you-..." Before he could even finish the sentence, Chan lost control of his temper and slammed the poor water bottle on the floor.

"I'm not overworked, damm it! I don't know what's been going on with everyone, but I'm treated like I'm a raw egg and I absolutely hate this. I was a little before the announcement and was perfectly capable of managing myself. I don't know what's going on inside of your head that makes you think that it's right to treat me any differently, but I never asked for this.
It feels like you're questioning my abilities, as an adult, to look after myself and my team. So please cut this shitty act and be normal to me!"

It was silent when Chan finished.

The first to move was Changbin. He gently pushed his arms around Chan's waist and guided him to the couch without a word.

"Let's take a deep breath and when you've calmed down, we will go home." He gently said and Chan's eyes narrowed, but he was quickly silenced by Jisung, who pulled him on his lap.

"I'm sorry Chan. We should've done something, but you know that you can always come to us if something bothers you." He whispered into the leader's ears and gently squeezed his thigh.

"I just want to be treated like a normal human being. Not like some uncooked egg that's going to break as soon as it's handled too rough." Chan pouts and leans into his caregiver's arms.

"Hyung, I think we should really talk about this with Jyp and the other managers," Changbin mumbled, earning nods from the others.

"Guys, let's reschedule the training. It looks like there are different things to sort out. I'll send you the dance by mail and I want you to learn a bit of it as it's not the hardest." The dance teacher says and packs up his things. One after one the members leave, until only 3racha is left.

"Hyung, when was the last time you slipped?" Jisung asked, feeling how tense Chan was.

"Saturday. I was out on Wednesday and Thursday so I wanted to slip today." The oldest explained and playfully kicked his legs in the air.
Changbin sighed and crossed his arms.