Changbin x Chan-> you're perfect

Changbin x Chan

Little: changbin
Caregiver: Chan

Plot: Changbin sees more people comment negative things about his body and tries to change himself.

Tw: hate comments, developement of an eating disorder, fainting

Its kinda short i think...
____

He's not muscular, he is fat!

The rare footage of Changbin taking a little snack

Changpig

He's the reason selling mcs out

Problaby eating again now

Can't even dance because he's so fat

Changbin whiped his tears away and stared at the ceiling. Ot was midnight and he was looking to the comments of their new released song, but he didn't expect so many people to comment on his figure.

And he hated how right they were. (nope, he's muscular and some people are just blind) His tummy was always growing and he needed to spend more time at the gym every week. His abs were barely visible most of time, not like Felix or Chan, we're you could look at any time of the day and they looked absolutely ripped.

Changbin had enough and he made himself a promise this night. He would go on a diet and still to the gym, but not for lifting, more for loosing weight. He wanted his old figure back from the I am YOU era, where no one made comments about his weight or called him fat.

This is how it started. No one gave a thought when Changbin was missing out eating with his members, since they all had a busy scedule and they always left food behind for the ones who missed it.
But Changbin never ate it. Only when one of the members made it and this was very rare. He was loosing his weight very fast, since he wasn't training as much as before and his muscles were going away.

The worst thing that happened, was when he slipped into his little space, since Chan was his caregiver and would do everything that his little was happy. So when he heard the littles stomach grumble, he sprinted into the kitchen and made him a huge amount of food and Binnie ate everything of it.
So when he was big again, the first thing he did was going into the bath, locking himself in it and kneeling himself over the toilet...

The stylist noticed that he was loosing weight way to fast, but she didn't dare to say something, since she thought the staff put him on some diet.

As Changbin looked through the comments of their newest comeback his face lit more up. The hate comments about his figure were less, but many people were worried about him. Changbin just blended it out and took it further with his diet.

"Changbin? Is everything okay, you look so pale and you weren't in the gym as often as always" Felix suddenly asked, as he was massaging Changbin again.

"Everything is fine Lix, I just have a thighs scedule and can't go to the gym this often." Changbin lied. He problaby had the most relaxed scedule of all of them. But Felix nodded and didn't say a word anymore.

By now everyone knew something was up with Changbin. He didn't let himself slip infront of Chan anymore, which made the leader have broken heart. As they tried to talk with Changbin, he mostly showed them the cold shoulder. Sometimes they heard Changbin crying to himself, when he was in little space, but when they tried to open the door they couldn't, since Changbin always locked the door.
The stylist also tried to talk to Changbin, because nearly every time he showed up, he needed a smaller size of clothes.
Felix also noticed how Changbin was loosing weight. The older always tried to hide it with baggy clothes, but even then Felix could see that Changbin was nearly as thin as himself and the older wasn't even build for that.
He tried to get Changbin more to eating, but the older always denied and said that he had already eaten. The hate comments towards his figure became less and also many more people were worried for him, but Changbin always ignored the comments and didn't change his routine.