Minho x Hyunjin x Felix -> dance baby

Ship: Minho x Hyunjin x Felix

Little: Minho
Caregiver: Hyunjin

Plot: Minho is the most wanted pole dancer in his city. Everyone wants to see him dance. But he has a secret and a rich CEO is going to find out soon.
(Felix is tall here)

Tw: mention of past trauma(rape)
____

"Minho, it's your turn soon. Make it special today! A CEO is going to come today and if you're lucky, he will buy you for a private dance." The boss, Chan, told Minho.

The younger nodded, but he wanted to hide in his room. He didn't hate his job, but he hated the people that bought him for a private dance.
Even if they didn't pay the premium, they started to touch him and made him feel uncomfortable. At least once a week the security needed to throw a drunk person out, who started to touch him without permission.

"Minho. He is 20. Younger than you and seems like he can behave himself at least." Chan calmed him down. Minho nodded and went back to his dorm, ehich he shared with Hyunjin.

"What did he say?" Hyunjin asked as soon as he entered the dorm.

"I have a dance later and a rich CEO is going to come today and he will problaby buy me for a dance." Minho explained and went to their dressing room.

Hyunjin wasn't a pole dancer like him. He was a stripper. At first, he also joined as pole dancer, but people seemed to give him more for a strip show than a pole dance.
The people loved to see Hyunjin undress, even if the boy never dared to show anyone more skin than needed. The only one that saw him fully naked, was his boyfriend and little Minho.

They were together for two years now and met each other, since they were the best selling dancers at the club and needed to share a dorm.
Since they saw each other very often naked, they started trying some things out with each other and after some months it clicked between them and they became boyfriends.

After a year, Hyunjin found out, that his precious boyfriend was a little, since some man assaulted Minho and the dancer slipped on accident. Since then Hyunjin was his caregiver and looked after Minho, so the older wouldn't stop letting himself slip.

"That's good Min. I heard about him and he should be very young, but very rich. And... if he pays premium, we might get out of here faster." Hyunjin exitetly said.
It had been their dream to get out of there since ever, but they needed much money to get their normal life back. Both of them dropped out of school and were currently 22 and 23. None would want to give them work if they looked poor. So they signed up for their current job.

They even found more friends, who were in other dorms, since they weren't getting as much money as Hyunjin or Minho. Jisung and Seungmin were stripper like Hyunjin, since people loved to see their small, yet fit body. Jeongin was a pole dancer like Minho and Changbin was the nicest security they ever met.
Both, Jeongin and Han were in a relaxation ship. Jeongin with Seungmins and Changbin with Han. Some rare times, they had a triple date and watched some movies together.

"I know Hyune, but you know how much I hate physical contact with strangers and I forgot to slip yesterday and Sunday." Hyunjin perked up.

"You forgot again? Gosh where is your head sometimes? Without me you would forget to slip, until you slip infront of the audience!" Minho nodded and took out his favourite set of clothes.
The set was put together by a shorts, that was golden and the outlines were made with a small black like. The top was short, but not so short that it would show his nipples when he lifted his arms, but it always showed his abs.

It was his favourite set, since it was the first thing hyunjin has ever gifted him.

"Does my baby wants to look extra stunning today?" Hyunjin asked teasingly and sneaked his arms around the shorter waist.