Hyunjin x Seungmin-> emojis

Ship: Hyunjin x Seungmin

Little: Hyunjin
Caregiver: Seungmin

Plot: Hyunjin is having bad thoughts again and Seungmin helps him to calm down.

TW: suicidal thoughts (not more)

One emoji from Hyunjin was enough for Seungmin to drop everything. When he saw that the olders sent him the emoji of a dove, he grabbed all of his belongings and excused himself from the vocal training.
Even if he just started his practice he ran out of the building.

If Hyunjin ever sent him this emoji he was asking Seungmin for help. They didn't have to talk and it was mostly there so Hyunjin couldn't harm himself like he did in the past.

When Seungmin had found out what was going on inside of Hyunjin's head a few months ago, he had calmly talked with the older and made sure that Hyunjin was okay with telling his deepest secrets to him.
Without any problems, Seungmin became Hyunjin's caregiver and they agreed on multiple words, gestures, or emojis that would help each other to communicate, even if Hyunjin felt completely drained.

But the emoji of the dove had a completely different meaning for Seungmin. This had happened only one time, when Seungmin didn't knew how much impact the thoughts and voices had on Hyunjin.
If he would've been there a few minutes to late Hyunjin would've taken the sleeping pills that were already laying on his hand.

This time, Seungmin wanted to be there as fast as possible. Luckily there wasn't too much traffic and Seungmin was at their dorms a few minutes later.
He hurried to open the door and ran through the entire dorm to find Hyunjin curled up into a ball on his bed.

His hands clasped around his body and his hair was falling into his face. The phone was laying next to him and it looked like he had tried to type another message but couldn't send it.

"Hyunjinnie, it's Minnie." Seungmin spoke loudly, making his presence clear to Hyunjin so he wouldn't make him panicked more.
Hyunjin shortly calmed down before another wave of bad thought floated trough his brain, making him cry even harder.

Seungmin came closer and kneeled on the bed.

"Hyunjin, can I touch you?" Hyunjin tried to nod, which he failed to, but Seungmin still understood. He gently took one of Hyunjin's hand in his and began to squeeze it.
After a short while he also took the other hand.

Seungmin always glance at Hyunjin's expression and could see that the older was getting distracted and calming down a bit but it still wasn't enough.
When he could see that Hyunjin was finding comfort in his touch, Seungmin scooted over and carefully placed Hyunjin's head on his chest and massaged his scalp.

"Can you hear me jinnie?" Seungmin whispered. Hyunjin gave a short nod as reply and held onto Seungmin's body.

"Can you talk?" Hyunjin shook his head and burried his head deeper in Seungiin's chest. Thoughts and voices, mean people had said to him, were running trough his head and he couldn't do anything but agree with him.

Who could even think that he was more than a visual? Absolutely no one!
Who would like him if he wasn't beautiful? He wouldn't have debuted with the other boys probably.

"Hyunjin? Can you please look at me?" Hyunjin slowly lifted his head and looked at Seungmin with teary eyes.

"Hi, can you try to talk?" Hyunjin blinked and tried to clear his throat but it hurt him. Tears whelped up in his eyes again.
The thoughts were running trough his head and he couldn't do anything against them. He knew that he was useless. To the group and Seungmin.