Seungmin x Chan -> little brat

Ship: Seungmin x Chan

Little: Seungmin
Caregiver: Chan

Plot: Seungmin acts like a brat and Chan messes up his role as caregiver.

_______

"Seungmin! Stop pushing Jeongin around! We don't need anyone to hurt themselves before the performance!" Chan yelled as he saw Seungmim pushing Jeongin for the 4th time this day.
He was annoyed and stressed. In a few days they would have a new comeback and it was more stressful than ever. The fans expected even more from that and they couldn't allow one mistake. And if he wasn't stressed enough, his little decided to be the biggest brat today. Usually the younger was very good behaved, but only satan knows what was in his food today.

"Then play with me! It's boring!" Seungmin yelled and crossed his arms.

"Minnie, I told you that we can't today. We have our comeback in a very short time and you know how busy it gets, so could you please read a book by yourself or pull yourself out of little space for now." Chan explained, trying his best to stay calm, but Seungmim didn't make it easy for him today.

"So you don't want me to be in little space anymore? That's fine, me to!" Seungmin yelled and stormed out of the room, tears rolling down his face. Chan facepalmend and wanted to run after him, but a manager called his name and he was pushed to the next set.
____

When they were finally done with filming for today, they decided to go search for Seungmim, since the second youngest didn't show up for the rest of the day and they had dance practice in 30 minutes.

"Write in the group chat when you found him and bring him to the dance room, I need to have word with him." Chan told his members and went to search Seungmin in the building.

After 20 minutes Hyunjin wrote in the group chat that he and Changbin found Seugnmin and were heading to the practice room. Chan immediately ran to the practice room, hoping he could talk with the younger before practice started.
But their dance teacher was already there, stretching with Minho and Felix.

"Oh, you never are so early." The dance teacher said. He was a nice guy, who also knew about Seungmins little secret. Mingi was a very tall and slim guy, who could turn everything into a joke, but if the members started to mess up the choreo on purpose, he could turn into the devil, but he never hurt any of them with his words and that's what everyone likes about him. He once looked after Seungmim when he accidentally slipped but the others needed to go to an award show.

"Yeah, I hoped Seungmim would be already heard. I need to talk a bit to him, since he is acting like a brat and annoys Jeongin with pushing him all the time and I can't have one of us hurt because he can't behave himself." Chan explained.

"If you don't want me to be in little space just say so!" Seungmin yelled as he slammed the door. Chans eyes widened as he saw that Seungmin was nearly crying again.

"I'm sorry Seungmin, I didn't mean it like that. But it's really stressful and when you are acting like a brat it doesn't help. I get it that you need to slip, but we can't look after you all the time and our comeback is in a few days, so you know how stressful it is to be the leader, a producer, the Hyung for all and your caregiver?" Chan snapped. Seungmin just shock his head and headed out, slamming the door behind him.

"Are you nuts Hyung?" Felix asked, slapping Chans arm.

"You know that he trust you the most! He was acting like a brat, but that doesn't mean that you can snap at him like this! You did it before and I let it be, but now you crossed a line, so get your fucking as up and go apologise to him!" Jeongin now yelled and pulled Chan to the door.