Seungmin x Changbinx-> CEO's prince

Ship: Seungmin x Changbin

Little: Seungmin

Plot: Changbin is a CEO of the well known company. For his employes he seems like a cold person who can't laugh. But there is one Person. His prince Min

Don't ask why I randomly decided to update. But I have something to tell you. I'm going to also publish all of my current works on AO3, mostly for backup.
You can find me under the username Chans_walli. I won't upload everything now, problaby next week, but just incase this account gets taken down, because idk. Many accounts have been just blocked or books got taken down and I don't want my books to just be completely gone.
I have back-ups, but they have gotten very messy so I'd rather publish it also on AO3, just to be make aure nothing gets lost.:)

The name Seo Changbin was feared in Korea. The male was a legend when it came to setting fashion trends and producing new clothes. Most people think now... omg I bet he s so funny and open. But he isn't. Changbin is known for his cold personality and poker face.
You can't read any emotion from his face. Only when he is really angry at you. Then you should run like you run away from a tornado.
(You can't really run from a tornado. It will get you since you're too slow)

But there is one Person in Changbins life that can make him show his caring and funny personality.

His husband Seungmin. They have been married since a few months and Changbin would do everything for Seungmin.
So shortly, what Seungmin wants, Seungmin gets.

Today was a very important meeting for Changbin. He was searching for a new secretary, since the last one didn't do their job properly and he heard him talk bad about Seungmin.
She called him slut for wearing skirt and attention seeker for being a little. Even when her co-workers tried to stop her from talking more about Seungmin that bitch didn't stop.
She didn't even notice that Changbin was standing behind her and heard every word of what she said. The worst thing she said was that Seungmin didn't even deserve to be at this place and that Changbin should rather search himself a woman like her.

She really thought that Changbin would care about such a dumb opinion. When she turned around and saw he boss leaning against the wall she tried to take back what she just said, but Changbin didn't even try to listen and fired her immediately.

So now, he, Seungmin and the two bodyguards of Seungmin were in his office, waiting for the first applicant to enter the room.
Today Seungmin was also there because Changbin didn't want to hire someone that Seungmin didn't like. So one wrong look towards Seungmin today and they would be thrown out of the company.

The door finally opened and the first applicant entered. It was a boy with long blonde hair, freckles and a really friendly aura.
Seungmin immediately took interest in the stranger.

"Hello. Please sit down, introduce yourself and tell us the reason why you want to work here." Changbin said. Problaby a bit to harsh.

"I'm Felix. Lee Felix and I came here from Austrailia. I'm a very organised Person and one of my friends suggested me to apply here." Felix said as he sat down.
Changbin wasn't really amused. The boy was very young and didn't look like he had much experience in this kind of job.

"Do you have any kind of experience with such a job?" Felix nodded.

"Yes. In Austrailia I was the secretary of Bang Chan." This was something Changbin could work with. He actually knew Chan, so he would text him later and see if this Felix was really trustworthy.

"He's nice." Seungmin suddenly whispered in his ear. This meant seungmin wanted Changbin to hire him.

"It would be a shame if you don't hire him." Changbin sighed. He couldn't just hire the first applicant on the list that Seungmin liked. Maybe there would be some others that Seungmin would like.