Changbin x Chan -> gym incident

Ship: Changbin x Chan

Little: Changbin
Caregiver: Chan

Plot: Chan and Changbin finally have some free time and go to the gym together, but things don't go as planned

This was requested by LiahMartinez2

"Should we go to the gym, Hyung?" Changbin asks. He just received a message from their manager who told them that they have the day off, since the flight to the next concert will be the next day, so they still have time to explore the city or do whatever they like.

"Can't I just finish this track? I promise that it won't take me that much longer." Chan begged and turned back to his laptop.

"Absolutely not! Save what you have and then we will go to the gym. And if you're still working in five minutes I'll personally throw this thing out of the window!" Chan groaned. He and Changbin had very big fights about his working schedule , but Chan had to admit, that Changbin was more than right most of time.
They had enough songs for the next  few comebacks so he didn't had to make new songs, but it was just his passion, but sometimes this passion turned into an obsession and he was lucky enough to have all of the members around him who made sure that he never worked more than three hours without a break.

"Okay, but you let me work after the gym!" Changbin crossed his arms and raised his eyebrow. It was already getting dark outside and he would make sure that Chan wouldn't touch tophe laptop today for any kind of work.

Chan sighed. He knew that he had lost the fight and shut his laptop after saving all of the changes.

"Sometimes I feel like you love that thing more than me." Changbin huffed as he got his sport clothes out of the suitcase.

"Absolutely not! Because my laptop can't be as cute and adorable as you. It's just a really necessary item, since it has all of my songs on it and without it we wouldn't have what we have now.
So be thankful for it!" Chan backhugged Changbin and rested his chin on the youngers shoulder.

"If you would love me more than you wouldn't make such drama about spending time with me! And now get ready before I decide to throw that thing out!"
With a smirk Chan went to grab his things and changed into his gym clothes.

A few minutes later, they were in the gym of the hotel with their personal trainer. This time it was a bit larger and had more machines and weights to choose from.
Thankfully Changbin always made sure to remind the staff of booking a hotel that had at least some sort of gym.

"What's your plan today, binnie?"

"Arms and shoulders. I hope they have a bench here, I haven't bench pressed in ages!" Changbin looked around and to his luck, he spotted a few benches.
But because all of them were already in use, Changbin decided to start of with some easier exercises to warm up.

Finally, after 15 minutes of impatiently waiting, one of the benches was free and Changbin nearly shouted at Chan to reserve the bench.
The older was laughing at Changbin, since he still couldn't use the bench because his trainer was forcing him to end his set of lateral raises.

Finally Changbin was lying on the bench and happily doing his bench presses. Chan watched him, admiring the spark of joy in Changbin's eyes, before starting to do his own exercises again.

"I'll shortly go and get my water. I'm gonna be back in two minutes." The trainer suddenly said and rushed out of the gym, wanting to hurry up and not leave Changbin alone for a long time.

Changbin looked around confused but shrugged it off and continued his set.

Suddenly his arms started to shake and he felt that it was time to put the par on its holder again. Since he hadn't benched in a long time he had difficulties with doing the last few reps, but he still had tried to push trough what turned out as a huge mistake.