Jeongin x Chan->daddy needs help!!

Ships: Jeongin x Chan

Plot: Chan is angry because of something and doesn't let anyone talk to him.

TW: suicidal thoughts, mentions of self-harm, blood and scars

"DADDY!" Jeongin screamed and ran over to his caregiver.
He threw himself into Chan's arms and hugged him tightly.

"Innie. Let go! I need to clear something up!" Chan said and shoved Jeongin harshly away. The little gasped and held his hurting shoulder.

"Go play something with your toys, but leave me alone! I need some time to think." Jeongin watched in horror as Chan slammed the door of his room and locked it.
Tears fell out of his eyes and he sank down on the ground. He didn't know what was going on with Chan. So he pulled himself out of little space and went up to the olders room.

He softly knocked, before he called him. "Hyung? What's up with you?"

He received no answer.

"Please Hyung! Answer me." His bottom lip trembled and he knocked again, receiving silence.

With mixed feelings, he returned to his room and let himself slide into little space again.

"Daddy angwie.." He whispered and took his toys out.

He continued to play with his toys, but his heart was filled with worry. He missed the warmth and affection of his caregiver, Chan, who had always been there for him. Jeongin didn't understand why Chan was acting this way, and it hurt him deeply.

Days turned into weeks, and Chan remained distant. The other members of their group noticed the tension too, but no one seemed to know what had caused the sudden change in Chan's behavior.
They all felt sorry for Jeongin and tried to talk with Chan, but the leader was always busy and not even home, probably sleeping in his studio.

One evening, as Jeongin was lying in his bed, he heard a soft knock on his door. He looked up with hope in his eyes and called out, "Daddy?"

To his surprise, it wasn't Chan who entered the room, but one of their fellow members, Hyunjin. He had a concerned expression on his face as he sat down beside Jeongin.

"Hey, Innie," Hyunjin began gently, "I know things have been tough lately, but I think I know why Chan Hyung has been acting this way."

Jeongin looked up at Hyunjin, his eyes filled with curiosity and sadness. "Why, Hyung? Why won't Channie talk to me?"

Hyunjin sighed and explained, "I overheard Chan talking on the phone a while ago. It seems like he's been going through some personal issues and stress. He didn't want to burden you with it, so he's been trying to distance himself."

Tears welled up in Jeongin's eyes again, but this time, they were tears of understanding. He didn't want to be a burden to his Daddy, but he also didn't want to be kept in the dark.

"But why does he treat me like this?" Hyunjin sighed. He didn't have an answer for it. Chan probably too.

"I don't know. I would think that he is not in the right headspace to look after you. He is only running from the next appointment to the next and so on.
I can understand that he is stressed, but he shouldn't treat you like this. It would be better to just admit that he is stressed and needs some time alone or help with looking after you."

"Can I do something to help, Hyung?" Jeongin asked with a pout.

Hyunjin smiled warmly and ruffled Jeongin's hair. "I think just knowing that you care and want to be there for him will mean the world to Chan. Maybe, once he's ready, he'll open up to you. But keep in mind that he shouldn't have pushed you away like this."