Felix x Minho -> my baby pt2

Ship: Felix x Minho

Little: Felix
Caregiver: Minho

Plot: part 2 of my baby

As the days passed, Minho and Felix continued to keep it a secret that Frlic was a little and slipped from time to time. They were careful not to let anyone else in the group find out about Felix's age regression and his little space. But keeping such a significant part of Felix's life hidden was not easy, especially with their busy schedules and close living quarters.

One evening, after a long day of practice and interviews, Minho and Felix found themselves alone in their dorm once again. They decided to seek some comfort by playing with their skzoo plushies as well slipping into little space, like Felix.

Little did they know that the other members could return early from their schedule due to a sudden change in plans.

As Minho and Felix were busy in their playful world, they didn't notice the sound of the dorm door opening.

The other Stray Kids members, Chan, Changbin, Hyunjin, Jisung, Seungmin, and Jeongin, walked into the living room, expecting to find a quiet dorm, since Felix was gaming most of the time while Minho prepared the food or was also in his room.

However, their eyes widened in shock as they saw Minho and Felix sitting on the floor, surrounded by toys and plushies, not even noticing them.

"Mommy, chu 'n Mrs. Kitty are in the amfusement park 'n me 'n chicky will come too." Felix brabbled and let Bbokkarie hop over to Leebit and Minho.

Minho remained silent and looked at Felix with a smile.
He loved to see him play like this.

"What...is this?" Changbin stammered, trying to make sense of the scene before him.

Hyunjin, usually the one to joke around, was at a loss for words. "Felix, why are you calling Minho mommy?"

Felix looked up, his face flushed with embarrassment. Tears quickly formed in his eyes as he didn't know how to explain it, fearing judgment and misunderstanding from his friends. But before he could say anything, Minho stepped in.

"Guys, I can explain," Minho began, trying to keep his tone calm so Felix wouldn't be upset.

Han, Seungmin, and Jeongin exchanged puzzled glances, clearly not understanding the situation at all.

"Explain what? Why is Felix acting like a child and calling you mommy?" Seungmin asked, his confusion visible.

Minho took a deep breath, realizing that they couldn't keep this a secret any longer. "Felix is in little space," he finally admitted, deciding that honesty was the best approach.

"Little space? What's that?" Chan asked, still trying to understand d the concept.

"It's a coping mechanism for Felix. When he's feeling overwhelmed, stressed, or misses his home and family, he regresses to a younger age to find comfort," Minho explained, hoping they would understand.

Hyunjin and Han exchanged glances, processing the information. "So, he's not doing it to mock you or something?" Jisung asked, looking at Minho.

Minho shook his head. "No, it's not like that at all. It's a part of who he is, and I'm more than happy to be there for him when he needs it."

Seungmin still looked uncertain. "But why call you mommy? Why not just use your name?"

"It's just a term of affection for him in little space. Like how a child would call their mother for comfort," Minho explained, hoping to dispel any misunderstandings.

The atmosphere was tense, but slowly, the other members seemed to be processing the information. They may not completely understand it yet, but they were willing to listen and learn.

"I guess we didn't know him as well as we thought," Hyunjin said quietly, feeling a mix of surprise and guilt.

"I think we should be more understanding and supportive," Jeongin added, realizing that Felix wasn't feeling comfortable with all of them around, not knowing anything about him.

Jisung nodded in agreement. "You're right. We should be there for Felix, just like Minho is."

Minho smiled gratefully at their willingness to understand. "Thank you, guys. It means a lot to both of us, especially for Lix."

Seungmin stepped forward, looking apologetic. "I'm sorry, Felix, for not knowing this about you. We should have paid more attention to how you were feeling."

Felix looked up, his eyes brimming with tears. "I-I was scared you'd think I'm weird."

Changbin knelt down in front of him. "We could never think that, Felix. You're part of our family, and we'll support you, no matter what."

As the tension eased, Minho felt relieved. He knew it wouldn't be easy for the members to understand fully, but he was grateful that they were open-minded and willing to be there for Felix and not judge him or give him mean comments.

As the tension eased, the atmosphere became more relaxed. The members started talking and joking around, determined to move past the shock and get to know this new side of Felix.

Later that evening, as they were getting ready for bed, Felix approached Minho with a grateful smile. "Mommy, thank you for being there for me, and for helping me through this."

Minho hugged Felix tightly. "You don't have to thank me, Lixy. I'm like a mother to you, and I'll always be here for you, no matter what. And remember, you have a whole family here who cares about you and accepts you just how you are."

Felix nodded, feeling a sense of security and belonging within the group. He knew it might take time for everyone to fully understand and accept his little space, but he was grateful for the progress they had made already.

From that day on, the members made an effort to include Felix in his little space during their time off schedule, playing games and having fun just like they did that day. They learned more about age regression and little space, and their understanding deepened.

And as they continued on their journey as Stray Kids, they knew that they had become more than just a group—they were a family that loved, supported, and embraced each other in all their unique and beautiful ways.