Seungmin x Felix -> tea party

Ship: Seungmin x Felix

Little: Seungmin

Plot: After an exhausting concert skz go to their hotel room. Seungmin and Felix share a room.
When they get ready for bed Felix discovered a sippy cup and a dummy in Seungmins' bag.

Seungmin and Felix returned to their hotel room after an exhausting concert. The energy from the performance still coursed through their veins, but the weight of the day began to settle upon them. As they stepped into the room, they felt a shared sense of relief, knowing they could finally relax.

Seungmin dropped his bag onto the floor. He didn't care about being messy right now and dropped himself on the bed. Felix, always observant, noticed something out of the ordinary among Seungmin's belongings.
He just wanted to take his phone out of Seungmin’s bag, but instead he noticed a sippy cup and a dummy in the bag.

Felix raised an eyebrow, a playful grin tugging at the corners of his lips. "Seungminnie, what's this? Are you secretly a baby?"

Seungmin's face flushed, embarrassment creeping into his eyes. He hadn't thought that Felix would discover his secret, and now he stood at a crossroads, debating whether to reveal the truth. Fear pulsed through his veins, making it difficult to form a response.

"Please..." Seungmin whispered, his voice barely audible. "Don't make fun of me. I... I can explain."

Concern etched across Felix's face, and he quickly realized the gravity of the situation. He knew Seungmin needed his understanding and support, so he set the items down gently, his teasing demeanour giving way to sincerity.

"You know I would never mock you," Felix reassured, his voice a soft murmur. "You can trust me. What's going on?"

Seungmin took a deep breath, summoning the courage to reveal the deeply hidden part of himself. His voice trembled with a mix of anxiety and longing as he spoke.

"I have this side of me," Seungmin confessed, his words filled with vulnerability. "A side that finds comfort in childish things. Sometimes, I let myself slip into little space. I dont know if you have heard of it.."

Felix's eyes widened in surprise, his mind racing to process the revelation. Understanding gradually replaced his initial shock, and he reached out, taking Seungmin's hand in a gesture of support and acceptance. He knew much about little space. One of his best friends in austraila was a little because of traumatic experiences.

"It's okay," Felix spoke softly, his voice filled with warmth. "You don't have to hide that part of yourself from me. I'm here for you, no matter what. We all have our own unique ways of finding comfort."

Seungmin felt a wave of relief wash over him, tears welling in his eyes. The weight of keeping his secret lifted as Felix's words enveloped him in a comforting embrace.

"Thank you," Seungmin choked out, his voice a mere whisper. "It means the world to me that you're accepting this part of me. I... I'm scared sometimes, but being with you makes it feel safe."

Felix's gentle smile conveyed understanding and unwavering support. He retrieved the sippy cup and dummy, holding them up for Seungmin to see.

"Well, since you've trusted me with your secret," Felix proposed, a glimmer of mischief in his eyes, "how about you let yourself slip.  Let's have some fun, just like when we were kids."

Seungmin's eyes sparkled with a mix of excitement and relief. The weight on his shoulders lifted further as he accepted the invitation, his genuine smile returning.

"Okay, Felix!" Seungmin exclaimed, his voice filled with childlike enthusiasm. "Let's play together! Can we have a tea party?"

Felix chuckled warmly, stepping into his role as a playmate and supporter. They cleared a space on the hotel room floor, arranging imaginary tea cups and plates.

Felix pretended to pour invisible tea into Seungmin's cup. "Here you go, Seungminnie. Enjoy your tea!"

Seungmin clasped the sippy cup with a look of pure delight. "Thank you, Felix! It's delicious!" He took a tiny sip, savoring the imaginary beverage.

They engaged in lively conversation, their voices filled with playful banter and laughter. Seungmin poured imaginary tea for Felix, who exaggeratedly sipped from his cup, pretending to savor the taste.

Seungmin's childlike innocence shone through as he giggled, his eyes sparkling with joy. "Felix, you're the best tea party companion!"

Felix grinned, his heart swelling with affection for his friend. "And you're the best tea party host, Seungminnie. I'm glad we're playing together."

As the tea party came to a close, they moved on to building a fort out of pillows and blankets. Their laughter filled the room as they crawled inside, snuggling up together.

Seungmin yawned, his energy waning. Felix gently stroked his hair, whispering soothing words.

"It's been a wonderful night, Seungminnie. You can rest now. I'll be here with you."

Seungmin, feeling safe and loved, drifted off to sleep, a contented smile on his lips. And as Felix watched over him, he couldn't help but marvel at the beauty of their connection, built on trust, acceptance, and the unbreakable bond of friendship.

This sounds cheesy..