Maknae line x Hyung line-> scared

Ship: Hyung line x Maknae line

Littles: Jisung, Felix, Seungmin, Jeongin

Plot: The hyung line is the head of a successful mafia and is invited to a part, not knowing what is about to happen to them

Tw: human trafficking, forced slavery, scars, mentions of kidnapping, mentions of panic attack
(I don't have anything against Jackson, I just needed someone to play the asshole here)

It's worse than it seems, mostly fluff

Request by: that_one_whore597 (hope that it's still ok witht that many tw)

"Hyunjin! Don't you dare to spend then minutes more getting ready. In 10 minutes we will leave you here!" Minho yelled.
Since they had been invited to a party of an old friend, Chan couldn't deny the offer and now Hyunjin was again taking ages in the bathroom.

"Hwang Hyunjin!" Chan's voice boomed through the room, making poor Minho flinch even if he was ready on time.

The door to the bathroom unlocked instantly and Hyunjin stumbled out.

"Finished!" He said and ran to the exit of the mansion, jumping into the waiting car. Minho rolled his eyes and followed Chan. Changbin was already sitting in the car, waiting for them.

When they finally arrived at the part, it had just started. The host, obviously Jackson wang, welcomed them and showed them around.

"But you have to stay until the end. It's a surprise, but I know that you'll love it." Jackson said when he finished showing them around.
Chan furrowed his brows but shrugged. It wasn't weird for Jackson to plan the weirdest things, so he mentally made a list of what could possibly be the surprise he planned.

Okay, everything Chan had on his list was nothing against the actual surprise. But the four absolutely hated the surprise.
It took them much convincing from the host to stay and at least watch.

"Hyung. Even if it's bad, we have to buy them and help them. I don't want them to be sold to some old disgusting man that will use them for things no one wants to image."
Hyunjin had been nervous the whole time, but now his blood was boiling.

Four small boys standing on the stage. All four didn't have many clothes on and didn't look healthy at all.

"These four can only be bought in a pack. They are the best slaves we have, but all of them sometimes start acting like children. Not great when you asked me.
The start is 5 Million $."
At the harsh words of the man who was moderating the show, two of the boys flinched and the mafia members could tell that the blonde with the freckles and the fox-like boy were both crying.
They all were holding hands, trying to support each other.

"Please Hyung. We can help them at least." Changbin had also decided that Hyunjin's idea was good. The four boys clearly shouldn't be sold to anyone who would treat them badly or even sold.

With a sigh, Chan lifted his hand and held up the sign that Jackson had forced onto them.

"Five Million in the front. No one else?
Six million from 009." Chan rolled his eyes and lifted the sign again, also showing the moderator that he was willing to pay more.

"Fifteen million. Anyone else? One, two, and three. Sold to the four gentlemen in the front row.

"You go pay Minho. I'll make sure that they get safely to our car." Chan handed Minho his card and walked to the room, where they were supposed to pick up the boys, with the other two.