Han x Skz -> kicked out

Ship: Han x Skz

Little: Han

Plot: Jyp kicks Han out

____

"Please don't do it." Han sobbed.

He was currently seated in front of his boss, jyp.

"I'm really sorry Han, but I don't see another solution. What if you slip in front of your Fans? They would hate you and hate the other members too. Everything is going well at the moment and I don't want anyone to ruin it because of some headspace or what the stuff is called.
If you had it under control, I would have let you stay, but since you slipped while being at a set shows me that you don't have it under control.

The only thing I could do for you is set up you on a hiatus and in two months we could meet up again and you show me that you have everything under control.

But this would be too much effort. I don't want people to think that you will come back and then you completely go. And if I let you back, you could still slip on accident and damage the group's image?" Tears were streaming uncontrollably out of Jisungs eyes. He couldn't even find enough courage to look at his boss.

Why was he so dumb to let himself slip at a set with hundreds of people? Skz knew, but they weren't fast enough to realize that Han was in little space and to shield him from the view of the staff.
One of them found it disgusting and told it immediately jyp.

"When do I need to move out?" He asked with a broken voice.

"I want you to be out at Monday maximum. You are allowed to have contact with the members, but I strictly forbid you to meet up with any of them or share anything about them." With that jyp dismissed him.

"What did he say?" Felix asked as soon as Jisung stepped into the dorm. The asked boy just shook his head and let him slide down the door.

"I should be out at Monday maximum and we're still allowed to have contact, but no meeting up." He explained. Felix's eyes widened and he threw himself on Jisung, embracing him in a hug.

"I'm so sorry Sungie. I should've noticed it sooner. Otherwise, you still could be with us." Felix sobbed and hid his face in the olders neck.
Suddenly some of the other members came into the floor and stared at the two boys. They knew what Jyp said, just by looking at Jisungs puffy eyes and Felix's sobbing body.

"He kicked you out.." Hyunjin said with a dull voice. Jisung nodded and patted Felix's back.

"This little shit! I'm going to make sure that this motherfucker won't see the light of the day anymore. I'll chop him into tiny pieces and burn them so no one will have to come to his funeral!" Changbin yelled and wanted to storm out, but Chan held him back.

"No. We will make everything worse. We can figure something out, but we need to be patient and not throw ourselves head over heels into something that we will regret sooner or later." He calmed the younger down.

"Now we will enjoy the little time that's left with Jisung and think of something."

The days went past faster than anyone wanted. It was already Sunday and Jisung just finished packing up his whole stuff when Jeongin came into the room.

"What will up you do after this?" He asked and leaned at the doorframe.

"I'll probably debut as a soloist. I'll have more freedom and won't have to attend this many interviews or shows. Nothing against you, but it'll probably be better if I become a soloist. If there is any way for me to come back, I'll take it. But now I won't just disappear forever. Music is my passion and if Jyp thinks he can take me this by kicking me out, I will do my best to prove him different." Jeongin smiled at the statement. He loved how music was something Han would burn his hand for and never give up, even if he had to start from scratch again.