Chan x Felix -> just a nice day

Welcome to the reading night. I hope you like it :)
I'll try to publish a chapter every few minutes. (But I didn't read trough most if them since I didn't have time)

Ship: Chan x Felix

Little: Chan

Plot: Felix and Chan make themself a nice day

---

Felix greeted Chan with a warm smile as he entered the living room, a tray of pancakes in hand. "Good morning, little one," he said cheerfully, setting the tray down on the coffee table. "I made your favorite breakfast."

Chan's eyes widened with excitement as he saw the delicious pancakes. He clapped his hands and giggled, feeling a surge of happiness. "Thank chu, Lix! Chu the best!" he exclaimed and sat down in front of the table.

Felix ruffled Chan's hair gently, his heart already melting at the adorable view. "Anything for you, channie," he replied. "Now, let's enjoy our breakfast together."

They sat cross-legged on the floor, enjoying the fluffy pancakes and engaging in a funny conversation. Felix listened carefully as Chan talked about his dreams and aspirations, supporting him every step of the way. 

After breakfast, Felix suggested they head to the park. Chan's eyes widened with excitement as he nodded eagerly. Within a few minutes, they changed into comfortable clothes and packed a small bag filled with snacks, toys, and games.

As they arrived at the park, the two were greeted by the sound of children laughing and playing. Chan's eyes sparkled, and he tugged at Felix's hand, urging him to join in on the fun.

Felix chuckled and obliged. 

They started with the swings, Chan squealing with delight as Felix pushed him higher and higher. The wind brushed against their faces, filling them with joy.

Next, they moved to the sandbox, where Felix helped Chan build a huge sandcastle. They used seashells as decorations and pretended to be kings and knights, protecting their kingdom from imaginary thieves. The sound of their laughter echoed through the park, drawing smiles from passersby, who luckily didn't recognize them as the members of Skz.

Time flew by as they played tag, ran races, and played even more. They cheered each other on, celebrating their victories and laughing off their losses. It didn't matter who won or lost; what mattered was the time they could finally spend together.

As the sun started to set, they found a cozy spot beneath a large oak tree. Felix spread out a soft blanket and set up a picnic with snacks and juice boxes. They sat side by side, nibbling on sandwiches and sharing stories of their favorite childhood memories.

Chan snuggled into Felix's side, feeling safe and loved. "Felix, thank you for making this day so special," he said softly, his eyes filled with happiness.

Felix wrapped his arm around Chan, pulling him closer. "You don't have to thank me, Chan. Spending time with you is a gift," he replied, his voice filled with warmth. "You bring so much happiness into my life."

Chan beamed, his heart swelling with joy. "I'm glad we found each other, Felix. You're the best caregiver I could ever ask for."

The two sat there in silence until the sky turned into shades of pink and orange. They packed up their things, holding hands as they made their way back home.

Back at their apartment, they settled in front of the TV, ready to play their favorite video games. Felix handed Chan a controller, and together, they played their favorite games.

As the night grew darker, their energy vanished, and they decided to call it a day. Chan yawned, rubbing his eyes sleepily, while Felix stifled a yawn of his own.

Felix picked Chan up gently, cradling him in his arms. "Time for bed, little one," he whispered, carrying him to his room. He tucked Chan into bed, pulling the blankets snugly around him.

Chan smiled up at Felix, his eyes heavy with sleep. "Goodnight, Felix. Thank you for the most amazing day," he murmured, his voice drowsy and filled with love.

Felix leaned down and pressed a gentle kiss on Chan's forehead. "Goodnight, Chan. Sweet dreams," he whispered.

With a soft lullaby playing in the background, Chan drifted off to sleep, a contented smile on his face and Felix's arms wrapped around him.