Jeongin x Felix -> skirts and cameras

Ship: Jeongin x Felix

Little: Jeongin
Caregiver: Felix

Plot: It's all over the news, how Felix and Jeongin were spotted buying a skirt

And it's not my best, it's short and shitty (1100 words)

It was better in my head :(
____

"Felix! You need to look at this!" Chan suddenly yelled and showed Felix his phone.

Skz Lee Felix and Yang Jeongin spotted buying a skirt and holding hands.

*Image attached*

It seems that both of the members are in some kind of a relationship that is more than friends.
Jeongin was according to the photographer very clingy and hugging Felix all the time.

Felix grabbed the nearest object and threw it against the wall, not caring that it was his phone.

"Why do these shitheads can still get called photographers, not stalkers? These bitches are ruining people's live and careers with one dumb picture or sentence!" He yelled and threw a pillow.

"Hey Lix. Calm down and go to Innie. He problaby saw it and will need his caregiver." Chan told him and pushed him out of the studio.

The younger aussi didn't even pick up his phone or jacket, he just stormed out of the company building and started to run to their dorms.

Some people were giving him weird looks and a few were already yelling after him.

"Felix-ssi.. are the rumours true?"

"Can I get a photo?"

People were yelling, but Felix had no time for them.

Within seven minutes he was standing infront of the dorms and trying to find the key.

But the door was suddenly opened and he was greeted with an stressed looking Minho. The older pulled him in and slammed the door.

"He saw it and is crying nonstop. I can't hear it for a second more!" Minho groaned and pushed Felix to the little, who was crying his eyes out.

"Innie!" Felix kneeled infront of Jeongin and took Jeongins hands in his.

"Innie's sorry.. Innies fault." The youngest cried and hid his face behind his hands.

"Innie doesn't need to be sorry. Lix should've thought that people will notice us." Felix said and sat near Jeongin.

"But Innie and Lix could've bought on internet." Jeongin explained and leaned an Felix shoulder.

"Innie. It's okay. They don't know much and it'll only get worse if we let people see that they can hurt us so easily with one sentence. We can go and talk to Channie Hyung and figure out what to do know.
They don't know tat my precious Innie is my little and that I'm his caregiver. No one will ever know if you don't want." Felix calmed the little down and gave him a kiss on the forhead.

"But before we talk to Chan I need you to calm down and when you are big again we can talk to Channie Hyung." Jeongin nodded and tried his best to stop crying.

"Does Innie wants on Lixies lap?" Felix asked and patterned his tigh.
The younger nodded and crawled on Felix lap.

"Let's calm down and take a nap." Jeongin nodded and pulled Felix down on the bed, so he was laying on top of Felix trained chest.

"Love chu Lixie.." He whispered and hid his head in Felix neck.

"Lixie loves Innie to!" Felix returned and hugged Jeongins waist. The taller fell asleep very fast, but Felix couldn't close an eye. He was nervous what jyp would say if he found out that people spotted them buying a skirt and being all clingey.

After two hours Jeongin started to wake up. Suddenly he remembered the tweet and started to cry again.

"Hey Innie. Everything is okay. We can talk with Chan now. Jyp isn't angry, he just needs to find a solution." Felix started to calm him down.

"I'm sorry hyung. I should've just bought a skirt online." He whispered and hugged Felix tighter.

"It's not your fault Innie. They didn't even sell this skirt online, since it's a brand new collection. And the one who took a picture shouldn't have published it. The person was problaby a stalker and didn't knew what this photon could do to us and the groups image." Jeongin nodden. In his opinion it was still his fault, but he just decided to not tell Felix, simce the older would've argued so long, that Jeongin would believe him sooner or later.

"Can we go to Chan hyung now?" He asked and stood up. But as soon as he didn't touch Felix anymore, an uncomfortable coldness crept up in him. Immediately he let himself fall back on Felix and was greeted with an comfortable warmth.

"I thought you wanted to go to Chan?" Felix teased and sat up with Jeongin on his lap.

"Yeah, but it's cold." Jeongin explained and wrapped himself tighter around Felix waist.

"Let me get up and then you can cuddle more with me in the car." Jeongin nodded and let Felix stand up, but locked his hands around Felix arm and wouldn't dare to let it go.

"Come on Innie. Jyp is problaby waiting for us." Felix said, but Jeongin whined that he didn't want to go yet.

"No. We are going now or you'll sleep alone for a week!" Felix threatened and Jeongins eyes went wide. Then he looked down and walked to the door with Felix. The older laughed and patted the tallers head.

When they arrived at the jyp office, people were following them and asking them questions about the picture. They sucessfully ignored them and when they were finally at the company, security held the people back.

"Felix! Jeongin! Is everything better?" Chan asked as he spotted them.

"It's better, but people are coming after us and want an explanation." Felix said annoyed and went to the elevator.

"Jyp isn't angry, he found a solution for the rumours." Chan said and plattend the youngers shoulder.

"Good that you are here. I looked through the rumours and things people say about it. They luckily didn't figure out about your headspace, it make various comments on how they think you are in a relationship like boyfriends." Jyp saidwhen they sat down.

"That's good. I think we shouldn't say something towards this, because it'll seem like something is true." Felix said and became an agreeing nod from jyp.

"I would say the same. If you get asked I'm an interview you'll lie that Felix wanted to buy a skirt for his sister and jeongin didn't feel so well, that's why he was acting clingey." Jyp suggested. Both nodded and breathed out.

"But don't answer any questions about the picture on a live if you get asked!" Then he dismissed them and both.

"See, nothing to worry about." Felix said and gave Jeongin a big hug, before they went back to their dorms again.

Dont forget to vote if you like it