Minho x Changbin -> disgrease

Ship: Minho x Changbin

Little: Minho

Plot: How weird can it be, if an alpha is a little?

Info: Both are werewolves
___

"What are you doing here?" Minhos mother yelled. She stood in the entrance of Minhos door and looked in horror around. Toys for children were laying on the ground and Minho was sitting in his bed and drawing in a colour book. His head shot up and the fear was visible in his eyes.

"What is this Lee Minho?" She asked and glared at Minho. The little gulped and tried to find the righ words, or to slip out of little space. Nothing was possible and he bagann to cry.

"Jesus! You are a fucking alpha! Why are you crying and playing with child toys?" Minho couldn't respond. His mind was fuzzy and couldn't even form a right sentence.

"Answer me!"

"Min's sowwy." His mother furrowed his brows.

"I said answer me you fucking child!" She yelled again and made Minho slip even more into little space.

"Okay, since you won't answer I'm going to take you to the doctor!" She grabbed Minhos wrist and pulled him behind her towards the doctor.

"My diagnose is, that he is in little space. It's a headspace, where his brain gets regressed into a younger age, mostly five or six." The friendly doctor explained to the boys mother.

"What should I do with this disgrease now?" The doctor shook his head.

"Nothing. Just let him in peace and don't do anything that will harm him. He won't bother you with his headspace, since he problaby has the headspace for over two or three years." But that wasn't what his mother wanted to hear. She just grabbed Minho and dragged him to his room.

"Pack your things. Tomorrow I don't want to see you again and if I do you'll be food for the pups." With this she slammed the door shut and locked it.

Minho broke down in tears and sank down on his knees. He didn't think that his mother would ever do this to him.
After an hour his tears were dried and he stood up to pack his things.

Before the nighttime Minho climbed out of his room and ran away in his wolf form. He didn't even look back to the villa and he just ran, hoping to find a place to stay for this night.

A week went by and Minho was mostly in his wolf form. His paws hurt because of the much running. His mind was fuzzy because he missed two days were he usually slipped.

He had found a place to stay. There he had water and animals to feed of were there enough. It was in the middle of the woods and if someone would come this way, he could escape pretty fast through a secret path he discoverd.

Today he finally formed back into his human form and took a bath in the river. When he came out of the water, he felt watched. But no one was there. He also didn't smell a unfamiliar scent.

He stayed more days in the place. But the weird feeling of being watched never left him.

"Should I let myself slip." Minho asked himself, looking at the colour book and his favourite plushies in his bag. Carefully he took both of them out and scored them out on the dirty wood floor. Finally he let himself slip.

Only one minute in little space he began to cry. The unfamiliar environment making him feel sick. The smell suddenly wasn't as nice as before and the chirp of the birds died down. It felt like the quiet minute before something worse was about to happen.

Little Minho pressed the stuffy bunny against his chest and hugged it tightly, hoping it would protect him.

There, a cracking in the undergrowth. The little turned his head in direction of the noise but didn't see anything. Then a cracking came from the other side and as soon as Minho turned his head he started screaming.