Minho x Chan -> try to swim

For the ones that don't know what little space is, it's a headspace where mostly adults slip in because of trauma or other things. (I read this on Google so I hope this is right)

Feel free to request anything if you like. I do all ships, but it needs to have something about little space in it. You can also request only a ship

Ship: Minho x Chan

Little: Minho

Plot: Chan wants Minho to overcome one of his worst fear and tries to teach him how to swim, but things do not as expected.
(Chan is taller than Minho)

_______
"Come on Min! Don't you want to swim with us when we go to the beach?" Chan asked the poor boy for at least the hundredth time this day.

"Hyung, you know that I nearly drowned as a child in a swimming pool and now you expect me to go swim in a fucking ocean?" Minho yelled annoyed.

When he was six, he and his family were invited to a pool party of his dad's best friend. Since Minho didn't know how to swim his mom never let him in the pool alone, but when she got distracted and no one paid attention to Minho he jumped in the pool, not realizing that no one was paying attention to him. He yelled for his parents, but since he was underwater no one could hear him.
After two more minutes, his father finally noticed that Minho wasn't near him anymore. He started yelling for him until his mother saw him in the water.

Since this incident happened Minho didn't dare to put a foot into a bigger pool of water, only if his members were near him and the pool wasn't too deep, so he could still stand. He also developed a headspace due to the trauma. When he was younger he rarely regressed, but now, because of the huge stress he slipped into little space more often, but shorter and he never felt fully safe or happy in his little space.
The reason he didn't know. He never told his members, because he was afraid that Jyp would hear it and kick him out of the group.

"Min, I will always stay with you and I don't want you to just sit on the beach while everyone is having fun in the water!" Minho was very annoyed. Why couldn't his leader just let him be? It wouldn't hurt him if he sat a day at the beach and just relax. And one day wouldn't help him overcome his fear of so much water. He also didn't want to freak out and slip into little space when they would go to the beach soon. The sight of million liters of water scared him.

"Okay, but only one time!" Minho agreed after some time. Chan happily clapped his hands together and ruffled Minhos hair.

"Great! Meet me tomorrow in the pool outside at 8 am, since most of the people in the hotel will still sleep or find it too early to go swimming." Minho nodded and sat down in his bed. They were currently in a hotel room since they were on tour again, but today was their last performance for their maniac tour, so they had the next week off and could do whatever they wanted.

_______

It was now 8 am and both males were at the edge of the pool. Both still let their shirt on, since no one knew if some annoying fans would stalk them, even if there were only a few guests and they would probably have better things to do than take pictures of two swimming boys.

"Let's get in the water at first and just let your body adjust to the water," Chan suggested and let himself slide in the surprisingly warm water. Minho still didn't want to do it, but it looked so easy for Chan and he knew that if he didn't try it today, he would never try it.
So he closed his eyes and got closer to the edge.

"Just let yourself slide in, I will catch you!" Chan assured him and opened his arms for Minho to jump in.

The younger let out a sigh and pushed himself into the water. He was met with warm water and Chan's muscular arms, that grabbed his waist and held him up.
Minho looked down and noticed that his feet weren't even touching the ground. He looked at Chan and saw that the water reached the older nearly to his shoulders.