Felix x Changbin -> difficulties with coffee

Ship: Felix x Changbin

Little: Felix
Caregiver : Changbin
(Are a couple)

Plot: Felix and Changbin go out to get coffee, but get spotted by stays. The crowd got to big for Felix to handle. He slips and starts crying and yelling.

Tw: Metion of sexual assault (but not so much)
_____

"Can some one get me some coffee?" Chan asked in the round. They all were currently in a studio, trying to record their song for the new album. Their leader was again up the complete night and was now fighting the sleep.

"Sure, but make sure it dosent replace your blood." Changbin joked and got up.

"Can I come with you." Felix asked with his best kitty eyes and everyone knew Changbin would rather chop his hand of than saying no to these cute eyes.

"Lix, do you think it's a good idea? You haven regressed for a complete week and I know it very hard for you to don't slip in public." Hyunjin asked the Aussie concerned. Felix shock his head.

"It's okay. I really need to get out of here for a few minutes." The younger said and dragged Changbin out of the studio. He gave a short peck on the older lips and ran giggeling outside.
Changbin smiled. His boyfriend just was the cutest.

"Lix, did you took your mask and hat with you?" Changbin yelled. The younger gave him thumbs up and pulled the items out of his jacket.

____

When they finally arrived at the little coffe shop, a small crowd of people were already following them. It didn't annoy them, since all of them were keeping their distance and only yelled their names or shot photos.

"Hello, what can I do for you?" The man behind the counter asked them, staying professional. Felix ordered the coffees, while Changbin looked through the windows. There were now way more people then when they entered the shop. Many of them tried to take photos, while others held some signs up.

"Lix, we need to hurry up a bit. There is already a huge crowd and it won't be easy for you to handle." Changbin said to Felix. The younger looked outside and a frown appeared on his face.

"I hope that they stay in there place.." He hoped and went to get their order.

"Hey, I wanted to ask if you could sign the gift for my girlfriend? She really likes you, but can't come here, since she lives in Europe." The friendly male asked them with pleading eyes. Felix nodded and handed the coffees to Changbin.

Once he signed the album and payed, they left the shop.
The crowd was grown very much and Felix gulped. He grabbed Changbins Arm and clung onto him.

People were screaming their names and started to walk to them. Phones in their hand.
They got closer, trying to get the best photos or video. But since there were so many people, everyone pushed another.

Before Changbin could react, Felix wasn't at his side anymore. He tried to push the crowd away and look for Felix, but because of his height, he couldn't look over the peoples head.

"Felix?" He screamed, but couldn't hear anything due to the loud screams of the other people.
Suddenly a loud yell reached Changbins ears and he turned his head and saw a lot of people running to the coffee shop, keeping their phones up.
He let the coffees fall down and started pushing through the crowd.

Once he reached the people that turned his back to him, he hard familiar sobs and screams. He pushed the people aside and finally got through to Felix.
His heart broke as he saw Felix state.