Jisung x Skz, (?)-> finally free

Little: Jisung, ?
Caregiver: Skz

Plot: Jisung has been forced to kill for his whole life. But when suddenly a mafia pulls up and kidnaps him a new chapter of his life starts. Is it good? Read to find out

TW: description of murder, PTSD/ trauma, fighting, forcing a person to be a little, drug use, panic attacks, somehow Stockholm syndrome, kidnapping, sexual harassment

(Happy ending, mostly fluff)

This is also 16.000 words since I couldn't find a point where I could stop, so it's more like a story.
So if fighting scenes trigger you, you can skip a bit, but somewhere in the middle there is another figting scene where a main character nearly dies, but out of this its mostly fluff :)

And Skzlover2018, idk if that's enough for your requested ship. If not you can tell me and I'll write something else with them

---

Jisung wants to cry.

But he can't.

He can't be weak.

If he looks weak he will be dead.

"Finish placing your bets for the final battle. It's the finals for this week so make sure you place your money on the right champion.
Only a few seconds are left for the finals, the battle of the champions."

The thunderous cheers make Jisung flinch. He will never get used to the loud noises

He doesn't want to go out there to kill another person again.

Or should he just give up?

How long has he been here? Six years? Maybe Seven or more?

Heavy footsteps come closer to his cage and Jisung sees the familiar man again. He wants to bet that smug grin from his face but the man is too strong.
He had tried one time and never again. The scars on his back will forever remind him of this guy.

The man unlocks the cage and pulls on the leash that is attached to the metal choker around his neck.

Jisung quickly scrambles to his feet and follows the man through the endless maze of corridors. A newcomer would get lost here but Jisung knows this maze better than himself.

He's pushed into his dressing room where a stylist is already waiting for him. His usual outfit is already layed out for him.
It's all in white, matching his blonde hair. It makes him look like a real angel.

Maybe that's why people call him

Angel of Anguish

_____

"Why do we have to be here?"

"Shut up Felix. It's important business. They force people to fight for their lives and this has to be put to an end." Jeongin barks.
Felix rolls his eyes but doesn't comment.

"Can we look out for a playmate for Min?"

Chan grips the steering wheel so hard that his knuckles turn white.

"Seo Changbin! How do you find someone who will be easy to take care of, when all of them are completely disgusting assholes that watch people fight for their lives?"
Changbin sighs and also shuts up.

Something doesn't sit right with him. He has a feeling that they will find someone for his baby today, but the other won't believe him obviously.

"Okay, just to make a few things clear... We are on an official mission to take down this place. I want no one to stay alive tonight! Understood?
Your focus isn't on finding a playmate for Min, but taking the place down!"
All of the members nod and their boss seems happy.

SKZ Little Space Oneshotsजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें