OT8

Ships: Changlix, Minsung, Hyunmin, Chanjeong

Littles: Changbin, Minho, Hyunjin, Chan
Caregivers: Felix, Jisung, Jeongin, Seungmin

Plot: Skz disbanded but meet up for a play date
____

It had been quite some time since Stray Kids disbanded. The members had gone their separate ways, pursuing individual paths in the entertainment industry. However, they always held a special bond, and when the opportunity arose for them to meet up again, they couldn't resist. This time, they decided to gather for a memorable playdate with their littles.

They decided to meet up in Chan's and Jeognin's huge mansion. Both of them took charge of preparations, ensuring everything was set for the littles to have a fun time. Jisung, Minho's caregiver, Felix, Changbin's caregiver, and Seungmin, Hyunjin's caregiver joined the reunion.

"When will they come, Innie?" Chan was already hyped up and had slipped into little space very early.

"Soon. I bet they're just stuck in traffic." Jeongin patted the littles head. Chan leaned himself against his caregiver and closed his eyes.
He hadn't slept much in the night because his insomnia kicked in again and he was so nervous to see his friends again. A few months had already passed since they saw each other.
They all had their jobs and couldn't find much free time so they could all hang out together again.

A half-hour after the little one fell asleep, the doorbell rang and he woke up.

"Chanie will get it!" He yelled before Jeongin could even stand up. He sprinted to the door and opened it. All of his best friends stood there.
He threw himself into Changbins arms, since he was the closest, and hugged him tightly.

"Channie missed chu all!" He brabbled and didn't even think to let go of Changbin. Lucky that the younger still went to the gym, so he could carry Chan with ease. 

"We all missed Channie too." Hyunjin had joined the hug, already in little space. The only one that was missing was Minho.
The second oldest was still not used to all of this. He liked to be in little space, but he rather was alone with his caregiver than with other littles. He also hated when people could see him in his most vulnerable state.
Minho was always the youngest when he let himself slip. Sometimes he forgot the most basic things and needed Jisung to help him with many things.
The worst was when he couldn't speak.

"Everything is okay Min! No one will hurt you." Jisung whispered into his ear and pushed him to the group of littles. Minhos eyes widened, but the three other littles had already pulled him into a comforting hug.

"Does he still hate to slip in front of others?" Felix asked. Jisung just nodded. No one knew why, but they couldn't do much against it. No one wanted to force Minho into something.

But to everyone's surprise, the hug had helped a lot in comforting Minho. He slowly began to let himself slip. The other littles also knew about this and helped Minho to slip into headspace.

"Dada?" Minho softly asked and looked around. Jisung smiled and caressed Minho's cheeks.

"You did so good Min. Do you want your favorite stuffy and toys?" Minho nodded and made grabby hands for Jisung. But the younger had already walked away to get Minho's bag.
Minho pouted, but before he could start to cry, Changbin hugged him from behind and let his head rest on Minhos shoulder.

"Min sad?" He asked and Minho slowly shook his head. He was more disappointed that Jisung didn't pick him up.

"Wan' play games." Little Changbin said and started to pull Minho to the living room, Chan and Hyunjin were already there and playing with some toys.
Many toys and stuffies were spread out on the ground. Minho let himself drop to the ground and grabbed a blue car, testing it out.