chan x skz-> bullies or softies

Little: Chan

Plot: Skz bully Chan until he accidentally slips into baby space in front of them and they realize what they did.

Requested by: CodyHale_Derek21

Tw: car accident, loss of memories, bullying, mentions of self-harm and wounds

Chan's also 17, while all of the others are 18. The rest of age order stays the same.

Another day in hell, Chan thought as soon as he opened his eyes. His body was aching from being beaten up yesterday.
When he sat up, pain shot through his stomach and he winced. Not only was his stomach fully covered in dark marks from the beating he received, but his ribs were probably damaged too.
A gentle squeeze was enough to make him wince in pain.

He didn't even know what he did to deserve this treatment. When he joined the high school in the middle of the year, he had hoped that he would go by unnoticed, but the seven boys had made it their goal to never let Chan go home without being humiliated, beaten up, and left with the wish to die.

Today was like every day, after the usual schedule, Chan tried to sneak away but was stopped by Hyunjin, the tallest out of them.

"Where does the loser want to go? Thought you knew by now that you shouldn't make plans after school." Chan lowered his head and winched when a fist collided with his cheeks.

"You know you should look at us if we talk with you." Chan nearly screamed when Jeongin forcefully pulled his head up by his hair.

"You're a freakin' loser! Not even respect for your elders ?" Felix sneered, delivering another blow. Chan cried out. He had noticed that Felix had been harsher on him than anyone else.

Chan tried to shield himself, but the blows kept raining down, each one accompanied by cruel insults and mocking remarks.

"You should just disappear!" Felix spat, landing a punch on Chan's side. "Why are you even here after everything?" Another punch landed on Chan's stomach, making him gasp in pain.

Feeling the sting of tears in his eyes, Chan's frustration boiled over, and he screamed at them to stop.

"Enough! Just leave me alone! I don't even know any of you!" he cried, his voice cracking.

But his sudden frustration only seemed to fuel their aggression, their words growing harsher as they continued to beat Chan up.

"You think you're tough, huh? Pathetic!" Han taunted, shoving Chan against the wall, pushing out the air in his lungs by the sudden force.
"You think you can fight back or pretend that you did nothing? You are the problem here." Chan looked at him confused, but Han didn't care.
Changbin ripped Chan away from the smaller and harshly pushed him onto the ground, landing another punch in his stomach. Chan's world was spinning. He didn't know if he heard right, but something inside of him had just cracked.
Tears streamed down his face and he curled up into a small ball, hugging his stomach.

"Don't act like it wasn't on purpose that you came back." Seungmin hisses and lands a kick on Chan's back. The younger winces and clutches further onto his legs.

"You should just disappear, maybe kill yourself, it would make everything easier."

With each word, Chan felt himself crumbling. He couldn't take it anymore. The pain, the humiliation-it was too much, to bear. And in that moment, he felt himself slipping away, retreating into a safer, simpler time. He tried to fight it, but it each second he slipped deeper into his headspace.