Hyunjin x Chan -> red lights

Thank you all for nearly 1000 views♡

Hyunjin x Chan

Little: hyunjin

Plot:Hyunjin goes out with his friends, just to get kidnapped. But what if the kidnapper just wants his love, nothing more?

Tw: stockholm syndrome, kidnapping, smut

This is officially the longest one shot I wrote now, with 6.200 words and it took me three freaking days to write, but I'm kinda proud now:)

I'm sorry, but you'll get once again my excuse of smut again and this really shit😂. If I get more ideas with this shit I'll do another os book.
____

"Come on Hyunjin. Just this night. It's your birthday. You weren't out for like three years. You're 21 now and really need to get laid again." Jisung begged and shock the rm of the oldest in the group.

"Jisung. You now how much I hate bars. And did you hear of the Kidnapper that's still walking around? I don't want any of us to be found tomorrow drowned in a lake, after they raped one of us!" Everyone knew that Hyunjin was right, but they still wanted to make the birthday of their friend as much remembering as possible for him.

"But they said in the news, that he only kidnapps on Fridays and today is Saturday." Felix said and pouted. He wanted his friend to finally go out again. Since he discovered that he was a little, he only went out of his apartment if he needed.

"Didn't you forget that I didn't slip last Monday?" Hyunjin argued, but since he slipped yesterday, his friends would blow the argument off.

"Hyunjin! We all know that you slipped yesterday. So put on the clothes we prepeared and come down in ten minutes." Seungmin said and stood up. The argument was over and his friends won. Rolling his eyes, he stared at the outfit they picked for him. It was a cute black crop top with really short jeans and a black jacket. When Hyunjin tried on the short jeans, he gulped as he saw himself in the mirror. The pants were a bit to short, so he took the jacket and made sure that not the half world would be able to see his ass today.

When he came out of his room, Jisung whistled out of fun and send a wink to Hyunjin, who gave him a disgusted side eye and went towards Felix, who looked at him with an open mouth.

"If I didn't had a bf or didn't knew you, I would surely make a move on you." Jisung suddenly said and got another disgusted glare from Hyunjin.

"So before Hyunjin kills the idiot with his side eyes, why don't we go out and see if Jeongin is already there." Seungmin said and pushed Hyunjin out of his apartment. Luckily Jeongin, Seungmins boyfriend, was already there and they hopped in the car. Seungmin in the front, the other three squeezed together on the other seats behind them.

The drive was to quick for Hyunjins liking and after 10 minutes they arrived at the club. He was pulled out by Jisung and Felix, since he tried to stay back in the car, but now no one wanted to give up. They finally got Hyunjin out of the Appartement, so they would also get him in the bar and perhaps even laid.

"Please let me stay back." Hyunjin whined, but Felix put an arm over his shoulder and shook his head.

"Not a chance. You can stay with me and Changbin if you'd like." Hyunjin nodded. At least they weren't going to let him completely alone. But his spark of hope was blown out, when Changbin arrived and greeted Felix with a soft kiss. The tallest rolled his eyes and let himself fall onto the nearest couch.

The others slowly got to him. Everyone had a boyfriend out of Hyunjin. He didn't prefer being alone very much, but since he had some bad experience with his first boyfriend, he rather stayed single.