Seungmin x Jeongin-> spotlight

Ship: Seungmin x Jeongin

Little: Seungmin
Caregiver: Jeongin

Summary: Because of so much work Seungmin slips into little space a few minutes before the concert starts.

______

Today stray kids had another very busy day.
They needed to practice for their new comeback and also had a concert.
They already had the worst part of the day behind them and now we're getting ready for theie last concert of theur maniac tour.

Seungmin was already very excited, but he also felt that something was wrong with him.
His mind was clouded and all he could think of was his stuffies in his dorm.
He wanted to cuddle them and Jeongin, who was his caregiver.

But nothing of this was possible, since they had to give a complete concert in 30 minutes.
This was to less time for him to slip and get big again, but his Mind needed it.

"Innie..." He called, but the said male wasn't in his reach to hear him.

"Innie?" He called him again, but got no answer again.
Tear welped up on his eyes as he didn't got an answer from his caregiver or any of his friends. As he looked around in the room, he saw no one out of the staff running around,
Since he was already ready to go on stage and the others needed some more time.

His leg bounced up and down while he tried to distract himself with his phone.
But when he saw his background, him and Jeongin cuddling on his bed while he was little, he threw his phone across the room and hugged his legs, trying his hardest not to slip.

But his mind was full of images when he was in little space and was happy with jeongin.
And after two minutes of trying not to slip, he couldn't help the voices in his head and let go.

"Dwaddy?" He whispered and looked around with teary eyes.

Finally Chan stepped in, since he was also ready and only needed a touch up on his make-up.

"Minnie?" He asked and touched his shoulder.

"No' dwaddy." Seungmin whimpered and hugged his knees tighter.

"Shit, let me get him." With that Chan stormed out and came back a minute later, dragging Jeongin along.

"He slipped and we only have ten minutes, then we need to go on stage." Chan explained and pushed Jeongin in Seungmins arms, who happily hugged him.

"Dwaddy." He whispered.

"Hey Prince. Can you try to get big Minnie out?" Jeongin asked and pecked his check.

"No!" Seungmin pouted and hugged Jeongin tighter

"Can you stay with Channie for short? I need to put on my microphone." He asked and lifted him up, carrying him to Chan, who got ready with his make-up.
Seungmin tried to grab onto Jeongins outfit, but the younger placed him fastly on Chans lap and rushed out of the room to get his microphone.

"Did you slip on accident Minnie?" Chan asked.

"Couldt hwold back 'nmore.." Seungmin embarrassed explained to him and let out a sniffle.

"It's okay Minnie, but what do we tell stay? Do you want them to know about you?" Seungmin tilted his head, thinking about the suggestion.
"Remember that our manager told you that it's okay if you tell stay. We all support your decision."

"Wown't sta hate me..." Chan quickly shook his head.

"Stay won't hate you. They will only be jealous of how cute you are. Our adorable baby and Jeongins little prince." Seungmins eyes lit up as he heard his daddy's name and his nickname.