Felix x Jeongin-> backstory

Ship: Felix x Jeongin

Little: Felix

Plot: the backstory of how Jeongin and Felix met.

Tw: character death, mentions of abuse and rape (not detailed), human trafficking and a fighting scene

Thanks for the idea, that_one_whore597 .
For the request I'll look where I have to most ideas for and write them, but every request will be written at some point.

Felix whimpered as he sat down. Another horrible day had passed and he couldn't deal with it anymore. His parents had sold him to a guy for good money.
This guy was the devil in person and would abuse Felix on on a daily basis. He was already used to this since it had been going on for years now and he wasn't used to something different. Especially since he was a little. He was often pulled out of little space and pushed around, so he wouldn't slip. But this made his little space only worse. On some days he would slip on accident and couldn't even walk or talk.
The worst thing about his little space was, that he didn't even know what it was.

Today was his only day in the month where he was allowed out. You might think that he could run away, but the collar around his neck was sending his location to the guy. It also had a build in camera so he could always be monitored and not walk into a police station.

"Can I help you with something?" A sweet voice pulled him out of his daydreaming and he looked at the face of the most beautiful waiter in his life.

"Yes... C-could you give me an americano?" Felix stuttered but hoped that the waiter wouldn't notice anything. The waiter nodded and went back to make Felix's order.

Felix looked around. It was a very small shop and no one was in there besides him and the waiter. Probably because it was way too early for other people to even stand up.

"Here's your Americano. But before you go, could I ask you a question?" Felix froze on his spot. He already knew what he would ask. But before he could even answer anything, the waiter already continued talking.

"Are you okay? I can see that you're wearing make-up and have dark spots on your neck and they don't look normal. You also don't look like you like to wear the collar, you've been tugging at the whole time you've been here." The waiter said and Felix shook his head, trying to get him to shut up.
He knew that if he wouldn't shut up by now or let Felix leave, he would die.

"You can tell me. I can help you." Felix shook his head and tried to back up, but the waiter grabbed his wrist and pulled him to the sitting area.

"Please tell me. No one is here and I want to help-"

Before the waiter could finish, the door burst open and Felix whimpered as he saw the man standing at the entrance.

"And who are you?" The waiter asked in a calm tone, already knowing that the man was there for the freckled boy.

"You don't have to know that, but you should let your hands off my things!" The man barked and stepped closer to Felix, making the boy flinch.

"It would be better for you, if you'd let your hands of people that don't want your presence." He huffed and stood up, standing infront of Felix and looking at the old man.

"If you let us go now I won't kill you." The waiter lifted his eyes at the threat, not looking scared.

"I would be glad to return the same threat to you. Fuck off and don't go near him in your life and I'll let you live." The man scoffed and looked at him with a judging look.
Out of nowhere, he raised his hand, trying to slap the waiter, but he was quicker. He grabbed the man's arm, twisting it behind his back, and pushed him into the next wall.