Jeongin x Skz-> uncomfortable interview

Ship: Jeongin x Skz

Little: Jeongin
Caregiver: Skz

Plot: In a live interview the woman makes everyone, especially Jeongin, uncomfortable with her questions and other things.

Also thanks for already 15k reads. The book is really growing.
___

"Hello and welcome to our newest interwiew with your Jasmine. Today we have a speacial guest again, since the comments blew up with wanting them here and so I arranged it for you like always. So now welcome Stray kids." Jasmine said towards to camera. She was the interviewer of a famous YouTube channel. They had already many guests like BTS or twice. Today stray kids wares their guests, since stays blew up the comments in the latest video, wanting skz to also visit them.

"Hello, Jasmin! We're doing great, thank you for having us here." The group said in unison.

"I'm thrilled to have you here! Let's start with something fun. If each of you were given the chance to switch roles with a fellow member for a day, who would you choose and why?

"Oh, that's an interesting one. I'd love to switch with Changbin, just to experience his rap skills firsthand!" Chan said

"That sounds like a fun experience! How about you, Changbin?"

"I think I'd switch with Felix, so I can showcase his amazing dance moves and I wanna know what it feels like to have such a deep voice sometimes."

"That would be a dynamic switch! Felix, who would you choose?"

"I'd pick Jisung. I'd love to write such amazing songs as he does."

"And I'd pick Minho hyung. I really wanna know how it is like to Nance in his body." Jisung said.

"I'd choose Seungmin because of his vocals and rappig skills." The dancer said.

"I choose our maknae, because I really love his angelic voice." Seungmin said.

"I can see you all chose a different member. Alright, let's move on to your latest album. It's been receiving rave reviews and is undoubtedly a five-star gem. Is there a song that

"All the songs are important to us, but "Item" is my personal favorite. I feel like playing a game whenever I listen to this song.
But I also like youtiful. Its about not being perfect and having flaws."

"That's a powerful message indeed. Speaking of flaws, there have been discussions among fans about the pressure of maintaining a perfect image. Jeongin, how do you handle such expectations?

Jeongin is a bit taken aback, but he tries to answer confidently

"It can be overwhelming at times, but I've learned to focus on being genuine and true to myself."
Jasmine nodds

"Your sincerity is evident in your music. However, some people claim that the group's success has heavily relied on your visuals and charm. How would you respond to those critics?" She asks.

The other members exchange uncomfortable glances, noticing Jasmin's targeted questions and how uncomfortable Jeongin starts to gets next to her.

They all know about his little space and beg that he won't slip.

"I believe our success comes from our hard work, dedication, and the connection we have with our fans. We're grateful for all of STAY's support."

"True, the bond between Stray Kids and STAY is remarkable. But, some fans have expressed concerns that the group's focus on individual pursuits might lead to tensions and eventual disbandment. How do you address those worries?"