Changbin x Felix -> weird comfort

Ship: Changbin x Felix

Little: Felix
Caregiver: Changbin

Plot: Changbin and Felix are in a long-term relationship and make holidays in Australia. Felic, who was separated from his mother a long time ago slips into little space due to the memories. But instead of a normal day in little space he mistakes Changbin for his mom and thinks that he can suck his chest for milk

Ik that it sounds weird, but a few people assured me that it's appropriate as long as it's not sexual and it's not sexual!!!!!
Also thanks for telling me that this appropriate:)

The Tears wouldn't stop running down Felix's face when the plane started to land. Changbin grabbed the hand of his boyfriend and gently squeezed it.
Felix lifted his head and sent a happy smile to Changbin, letting him know that he was only a bit overwhelmed. He was finally back in Australia, his birthland.

They took some time before calling a taxi and walking a few minutes to reach the nearest park. Felix couldn't remember the park, but he remembered the street.
It had changed over the years but the house of his foster family was still standing and looking the nearly same as when he left it years ago when he went to Korea.

"Thank you, Binnie!" Felix said thankfully. The older happily smiled at him and gave him a tight hug, making Felix feel even smaller than before, the urge to slip into little space being even more in the foreground.

"Binnie, Lixie wants to slip..." He mumbled and rested his head on the olders shoulders. Changbin sighed and gently lifted Felix's head up to look him in the eyes.

"You can slip as soon as we get in the hotel rooms. But it's not safe to slip I. This space that your little side doesn't know." Felix only nodded, trailing behind Changbin like a lost kitten when the older walked back to the airport to get a taxi.

The way to the hotel was silent, Felix being very tired from the flight and Changbin not wanting to disturb him while he was looking so peaceful.

He thanked the driver when he helped Changbin to lift the luggage out of the car, as the older had to carry Felix. The younger boy wasn't in little space, Changbin could tell, but somewhere between this. His eyes were wildly darting from one to another direction and he wasn't talking, something very unusual.

After Changbin checked them in and headed to their room, he placed Felix on the bed. The poor boy was completely out of it and had zoned out, not answering Changbin's questions anymore, only staring out of the window.

Changbin sighed and unpacked the things. He knew that it was best to give Felix some time to adjust himself. Alnner or later he would let himself slip into little space and Changbin would be glad to look after him.

Since Felix still didn't respond to him after he unpacked their things, he went to shower, letting the door open so he would be able to hear when Felix needed something.

When he finished, he noticed that he had left his shirt in the room. As he entered, he noticed that Felix was rolling around in the bed. He looked much happier than before and Changbin forgot about the shirt.
He sat down on the bed and looked at Felix. The boy had obviously slipped.

"Hi, Pixie," Changbin said and caressed the youngers hand. Felix looked at him with big eyes and eyed him.

"Eomma?" Felix's voice was tiny. His whole had also changed. He looked so tiny in the big bed and next to Changbin. The latter couldn't help but to chuu at Felix.

"I'm binnie, not eomma." Changbin corrected him with a smile.

But Felix shook his head. The person infront of him clearly was his mother. He didn't know anyone else, so why would a stranger sit infront of him?