maknae line x hyung line -> meanies

Littles: Maknae line
Caregivers: Hyung line

Plot: OT8 are Hybrids and the maknae line goes to the park. One of the littoes gets bullied for being an unique hybrid, but luckily their caregivers inferre.

Requested by XtinaHsing
Sorry for not publishing it earlier, but I never found the right words, so I hope that it's still OK

"Hyung, can we go out today?" Seungmin asked, giving Chan the best puppy eyes. And who was Chan to say no to this cute puppy?

"Only if you take Lix, Sungie, and Innie with you. You shouldn't be alone outside. Hyunjin and Minho are still busy and I have to record another song with Changbinnie." Seungmin nodded and went to his fellow littles.

"Lix, let's go out. Hyung allowed it and I should take you, Sungie, and innie since they are busty. Can you tell Innie to get ready, I'll talk with Sung." With that, the excited puppy hybrid ran out of the room.

Not even a half hour later the four littles were on their way to the park, carrying baskets of fresh meals and a blanket for a Picknick.

The park was filled with many different kinds of hybrids, minding their business. As they stepped into the park, Jeongin pressed himself against Jisung.

"Everything is fine, Innie. We'll protect you." Jisung whispered and held his hand.

Seungmin, clutching a basket of snacks, grinned at the littles as they settled in the park. "Alright, everyone, let's find a good spot for our picnic."

Jeongin, his fennec ears perking up with excitement, chose a sunny spot near a cluster of cherry blossom trees. "How about here? It's perfect!"

Felix spread the blanket, and Jisung eagerly placed the fresh meals on it. Jeongin, holding a stuffed animal, sat beside Seungmin. "This is gonna be so much fun!"

Seungmin chuckled, "Just make sure you keep an eye on each other. Hyung said we stick together."

Jeongin, feeling a sense of comfort with his friends, leaned into Sungie. "I'm glad we could all come out together. It's been a while."

Felix, with his characteristic enthusiasm, added, "Yeah! And the weather is so nice today."

As they shared laughter and began enjoying the snacks, Jeongin's fennec tail wagged happily. The atmosphere was light, filled with the joy of being together in the park.

After some time, Jeongin rushed to the park's restroom, unaware that he was being followed by a group of three intimidating hybrid bullies – a wolf, a leopard, and a bear. As he wanted to go back to his friends, the bullies cornered him, blocking any escape.

"Well, well, if it isn't the little fennec fox," the wolf hybrid sneered, baring his teeth in a predatory grin.

Jeongin's ears flattened against his head, a clear sign of distress. The leopard hybrid chuckled menacingly, circling Jeongin. "What's a fragile little thing like you doing in a place like this? So vulnerable and alone."

The bear hybrid crossed his arms, looming over Jeongin. "Bet you can't even defend yourself. Pathetic."

Jeongin felt a sinking feeling in his stomach as the bullies closed in, making him feel small and vulnerable. The wolf hybrid leaned in, his hot breath brushing against Jeongin's ear. "You're just a tiny prey, easy to pick on."

"Hey, fox boy, why don't you tell us where you're hiding your fluffy tail?" the leopard hybrid mocked, earning more laughter from his companions.

Jeongin tried to make himself as tiny as possible, not wanting them to touch his sensitive tail or ears, but the bullies didn't care and continued to circle around him and come closer.