Han x Skz -> they don't care about me

Ship: Han x Skz

Little: Han

Plot: After everyone finds out about Hans little space side, they suddenly start to treat him bad. Han has enough and speaks up.
(Skz are assholes here, im sorry...)

Tw: past trauma
_____

It was going on for weeks now. Stray kids found out about Hans little side and were disgusted by it. No one wanted to accept it, even when Jisung told them that it was because his parents abused him when he was a child.

When they saw him in little space, they forced him out of it and left him crying and panicking in his room alone. When his little stuff was laying on his bed, they threw it away.
They made fun of him whenever they could. Wouldn't allow him to eat with them anymore or even sleep in the same room as them.

And Jisung was on edge. He didn't know how much longer he could go under this pressure. He didn't know when the last time was when he slipped for a longer time that one hour, without being forced out of it.

"Jisung-aa, would you come and do a live with Minho and Felix?" A manager asked him today and who would Jisung to say no. That only meant with his band mates without comments on his little space.

"They will start in two hours, in their dorm." After that the manager disappeared again and left Jisung alone. The boy huffed and took out his favourite paci.

"Jisung, woukd you come dance with me?" Felix asked and opened the door without knocking. As he saw Jisung looking up at him with a terrified look in his eyes, he sighed.

He looked around, to see if anyone was there. Then he quickly slid in the room and locked the door behind him.

"Or can I meet Sungie?" Felix asked exited and kneeled down in front of Jisung.

Jisung furrowed his eyebrows. What was happening with Felix. The boy never looked at him, since his secret had been revealed, but he never made a harmful comment towards Jisung or joked about his little side.

"Why now?" Jisung whispered and lifted his head a bit, so he could look into Felix eyes.

"I always wanted to see your little side, but the other are such shitheads. I don't know why they hate it so much, but it's the cutest thing that I could ever image." Felix whispered back, hoping none of the members saw him sneak into Jisungs roo or heard them talk.

"But only short. We need to go live soon." Han mumbled and felt himself slip.

"Sungie?" Felix asked and took the older boys hand in his.

The little looked up to him and let a small smile creak out. Finally someone who was it forcing him out of little space.

"Pixie?" Jisung brabbled and played with the blond haired fingers.

"Do you want to show me your toys?" Jisung nodded and crawled over to his bed. He took out a box from underneath the bed and opened it.
Various toys and stuffed animals were laying there and Felix couldn't stop himself from chooing at the littles cuteness.

Jisung picks put some coloured pencils and a colour book with the topic family.

"That's chu an' me." Jisung pointed out. The picture showed a male person laying next to a little kid, which was colouring a book.

"Awww, do you want me to lay besides you?" Felix asked and Jisung patterned the floor next to him.

"Are the others also there?" Jisung shock his head.

"Bwig meanies! Don't deserve it!" He said and begann to colour the picture he showed to Felix earlier. The blonde sighed. He knew that the others didn't treat Jisung right. He hated it when he heard Jisung cry in the bathroom or how the others yelled at him, when they forced him out of little space.