Miku

See I told y'all we would see each other soon~~~ ; )

Warning: Mental abuse kinda?

20th July year 27 - 3rd POV

Cylla had found an unconscious Sora near Suna's border. He picked her up and took her to the summon world.

Some hours earlier - Miku exhausted, on the brink of death - Sora unconscious.

Cylla was training Naruto in his bijuu mode along with Hinata when he suddenly felt the link between him and Sora getting disrupted. Finding this strange, he sent a few ravens to find out where his Master went when he quickly got the report of the fight occurring.

He shared vision with the Raven observing the one sided beat up. He summoned Fei and Runa to keep Naruto safe and sent ravens to Minato and Itachi to join him there.

Hours earlier - when Kakashi and Miku just disappeared

right - Asuma
left - Kurenai
middle - Gai

"Where did those two go!?"

"Looks like they ditched us..."

"How unyouthful of them!!!!"

"Guys, did you feel that!!?"

"Wh-"

All 3 of them felt the dense murderous chakra trying to get into the village. They ran towards the village's entrance but were surprised to see nothing. Not a body, not a sound. Not even the wind.

"KAI!"

They knew they were in a genjutsu but it just wouldn't dispel.

After hours of walking around trying to find a way to get out, they felt like they were in a labyrinth. Anyroad they took would bring them back to the original position.

When they were about to resign to their fate, they heard cracking sounds-like a glass breaking. Then they saw Minato running with an unconscious Kakashi on his back and a few minutes later, Itachi joined him but this time carrying 2 corpses.

"SORA!"

Currently - Summon world, 4 days later (little bit of maths for y'all, 1 day Raven world = 2 hours real time)

Sora POV

I opened my eyes, groaning seeing a jet black sky. Why am I in the summon world?

I tried sitting up but was hit by a massive headache forcing me to lay back down. My whole body was aching yet it looked perfectly fine. Weird...

And that was when it hit me. The wave of memories. Miku!

I too, I'm happy to have known you.

I slowly watched his/my life playing like a movie in his point of view.

The day I created him back at the island, when he went to the academy instead of me. Him training and annoying Kakashi and Shisui. The time he spent with the other blood clones. The day he replaced me in the Anbu. And all his other interactions.

Somehow he seemed to have had a happier life than me. Kinda bittersweet since he's part of me.

After sorting those memories out, I finally arrived at his death memories. I saw the new Akatsuki members and how he tried contacting me.