Training

2 months later - 25 June year 12 - Sora POV

Again, ugh... Stupid Sannins. Why are they always the ones to wake me up.

I opened my eyes and let me tell you, I think I'm gonna Amaterasu my eyes.

There on the couch were the 2 of them making out.

"At least you're not arguing this time

"At least you're not arguing this time."

They got out of their trance and looked at me.

"What? You look like you've seen a ghost or something. You're not gonna get rid of me anytime soon."

"SORA-KID!" / "SORA-CHAN!!"

"Please tone it down!! I feel like my brain might explode."

Jiraiya summoned a toad. "Tell Minato that Sora is awake"

1 min later. No! 30 seconds later, Minato appeared.

"Hokage-sama, Ōkami here to report.", I said giggling.

He looked at me with relief. "... You're fine Sora chan!"

"Of course : ) "

"Soo... What happened while I was asleep? The last thing I remember is telling you about Kakashi. Btw, is he ok? Did you do as I told you?"

"Yes, you've been asleep for about 2 months. Once we got here, Tsunade had to operate you since your injuries were too extensive. We were not sure when you would wake up. Kakashi woke up last month through Shisui and Inochi's help. He's staying with the Yamanaka until his mind gets better. He's still the same skillwise; I even think he got stronger but mentally he's....", he didn't need to finish that sentence, I could barely imagine what zetsu could have made him endure in there.

"What about you? Who were those people and why did they attack?", he asked with the 2 sannins nodding and looking at me with expectant eyes.

"I think by next week I'll be all healed up." Though I can't say the same for my eyes. Seeing this big pop-up screen and the system's constant voice in my head. I really overused my eyes. I should not use the mangekyou for at least 3 more months if I don't want to be temporarily blind.

Minato snapped me out of my thoughts and I explained a bit about zetsu. I chose to only explain some superficial things since the plot has already changed and Minato is aware of them now.

"They call themselves Black and white Zetsu. The black one is the more intelligent one and is weaker while White one is more muscle oriented with regenerative ability. They attacked us because they wanted to kidnap Kakashi. Why... Now I don't know. Kakashi was inside a barrier so I couldn't hear them talk."