Danzo's end

5th November year 21

Finally, Minato had gathered enough evidence to arrest Danzo. The Anbus were right now at the entrance of the Root with Kakashi leading to arrest him.

I was hiding inside with some clones observing their fights. It seems the Anbus were much stronger than before since the tournament was implemented. The Anbus killed most of the root members. It's a pity as they were really strong; I wanted to use some of them as spies but I'll just have to keep using my clones. The only ones spared were a few kids who had just started being brainwash so with Inochi's help they would be better. Among them was Sai and some other clan kids who were declared as 'dead'.

While the fight was happening, Danzo was trying to escape so I sent a clone to trap him until Kakashi's team arrived. Right now he was a bit weaker since he had less Uchiha eyes.

Yamato helped Kakashi in terms of defense while Miku was a long range

Yamato helped Kakashi in terms of defense while Miku was a long range. After 45 minutes of them destroying the root quarters while fighting, Danzo was heavily injured but so was the team. He couldn't use the Kotoamatsukami again to escape death so he was trying to run away.

"Water style: Heavy chakra mist!"

I flickered in front of Danzo and put a restriction and tracking seal on him. The seal would prevent him from using his chakra completely, turning him into a simple villager. I dispelled the mist and returned to the Uchiha compound. Miku will be able to deal with the other issues.

"Eh.. Looks like everyone's here."

I walked in Itachi's kitchen and Mikoto was now serving dinner.

Right - Shisui
Middle - Mikoto
Left - Sora

"Oh, Sora-chan, come eat before Shisui inhale your food.", she said while Shisui tried to refute.

"Thank you Mikoto-san. So, where's Sasuke?"

"He's staying over to the Namikaze's. Apparently Naruto has organized a sleepover with his friends."

"Hhn... "

"You know you sound like a true Uchiha when you do that."

"Hey! I am a True Uchiha! Isn't that right Itachi!"

He looked at me and Shisui. "Hhn"

"See!", I nudge Shisui proudly.

After dinner, Itachi and me cleaned the dishes and we joined everyone in the living room.

"Here, some dangos for y'all, tonight is a good night. Danzo has finally been arrested and I ensured he won't be able to escape."

We spent the night celebrating in our own way.

The Next day, Minato orgnised a public announcement in the training ground 4 where everyone attended. I replaced Miku as the Anbu vice-captain and each time Minato revealed a crime, I used the mind-jutsu to show everyone the memory. And to be guilty he surely was, I showed them the memory of him telling some rogue-nin that Kushina is a pregnant jinchuriki and that they could extract the Kyubi. He, of course didn't want to destroy the village but I faked the memory. By afternoon, he was publicly executed. Many apologized to the Uchihas for their losts, as well as Naruto and Minato for cursing at them for the Kyubi attack. Everyone was extremely disgusted by Danzo and those who supported him.