Cleaning Up

In his office, Minato was bombarding Sora with questions. She was about to write to explain everything as obviously Hiruzen didn't tell him anything when the door was kicked down and Tsunade, Jiraiya barged in.

"Yo~! Minato! Or should I call you yellow flash, or better yet Hokage-sama", Jiraiya said smirking at Minato's embarrassed expression.

"Eh~~ Sensei, No need for that."

"We came to report back about the war and Tsunade had to ask you permission for something."

Sora had hidden in the shadows before they opened the door, with her mask on and listened to their conversation. They talked about Orochimaru status then Tsunade explained about the hospital issues.

T: "... As for the hospital, the medics and I are currently dealing with the injured, there isn't any life threatening, just some with missing limbs here and there; I left some slugs to deal with those. I should be done by next week."

Minato nodded and told her about the war Anbus who needed urgent medical exams. And she said that she would look at them tomorrow one by one.

"I have some civilians which I would like to add to the medics team. I brought them here so that they can introduce themselves."

Minato agreed and she asked them to enter. When Sora saw them, she internally sweatdrop; it's true she hadn't contact her blood clones since she was quite literally on her way back but she didn't think they would reunite like that.

Tai, Yuki, Kai and Yui entered. It looked like Tsunade had to drag them here since Tai was constantly trying to deny the request along with the others. The clones knew that they couldn't afford to become ninjas and that their leader, Sora would be extremely angry if she learned so. They were trying to get out of this situation without her knowing since they knew she was too tired from the war to solve their issues.

Sora looked at her clones struggles with angry Tsunade along with a lost Minato and amused Jiraiya. She too was amused st the situation. Tsunade was about to hit Tai with her strength and Sora had to flicker in front of him to stop the punch. As strong as they were, if the clones were to receive one of Tsunade's punch, they would certainly disappear.

Everyone was surprised when they saw Sora since they didn't sense him besides Minato. Tsunade removed her hand and only stared at Sora. Snapping out of their trance, the clones all bowed behind Sora;

"MASTER!"

Now everyone was more shocked, even Minato and Sora. She didn't think they would bow. She knew they had their own personality, thoughts and were loyal to her but bowing like that on one knee was embarrassing. Good thing I'm wearing my mask.

Sora mind-asked them to stand while the other 3 people looked at them obviously asking for an explanation. Sora sighed knowing there was no other way out of this situation and well she was planning on explaining some people her situation. She asked Minato permission to remove her mask and to call Shikaku-san and Inochi-san here as well. She then ordered Yuki to place some privacy seals around the room and Miku to flicker here.

Miku appeared bowing as well which surprised Minato, since he knew how she only respected a handful of people. With everyone here, Sora removed his mask and the similarity between all of them were now uncanny. They could all be siblings. A few minutes later the other 2 adults appeared and could only observed the tensed atmosphere, not understanding why they were called.

Shikaku and Sora nodded and he appeared to have a small idea of the situation. Sora looked at Tai who started talking. "I'll be explaining in the place of Master since she can't talk right now as the 2 of you are aware of what happened.", He said looking at the Sannins who briefly explained the throat issue while still trying to understand the situation.