Edo Tensei

One month later ~ Duel centre

There would be 11 match today then a new shuffling between the winners and so on.

"Hey kids!", I greeted all of them. Looks like they really trained hard this month. I didn't visit any of them. Not even Naruto who trained with Jiraiya.

"Sora-nii!", he jumped on my back.

"Hello to you to Naruto. Looks like only Sasuke isn't here. So, are y'all ready?"

We discussed while their senseis were away. Ota called all of them forward and explained the rules. Each match was then shown on the screen, they had all been randomly generated.

The first match was Shino and Sai. I wished both of them good luck and flickered next to their senseis.

"Gai! Didn't know you duplicated!", I looked between Lee and him. Me and Gai's team had not properly met yet.

"Sora! Haven't seen you around! You haven't met my youthful students yet right!! Here, this is..", he presented each of them and for Lee's the 2 posed ending it with some weird flowery background.

"Hi. I'm Suguru Sora. Gai's friend?", I looked at Gai questionably. I mean I was not that close with him but seems like I hurt his feelings since he muttered some things about me being unyouthful.

I left him and concentrated on the match. It was the 3rd one Naruto v/s Kiba. Naruto won but this time they really fought and Kiba admitted defeat. The next one was Temari vs Shikamaru.

" Ugh. This whole exam thing is such a drag~", I stopped him before he jumped on the stage.

"Sora-san?"

"You can relax this one out. Let's go cloud watching afterwards.", he widened his eyes understanding what I meant.

"Uh? Really?", he asked. I nodded and let him go.

Sakura and Ino ended in a tie and 7th was Hinata v/s Neji.

"Show them who's the real Byakugan princess! But don't get heavily injured or Kushina will murder the kid. Forfeit if necessary. There's no need to win at the cost of your career.", I told her before she goes on stage.

"Yes Sora-nii. Thank you."

The match was less brutal. They both fought using only Byakugan and Hinata had the upper hands. You could see that they were discussing something while fighting. Hinata blocked all of Neji's path but the guy was still standing. Gotta give it to him. Man got the 'will of fire'. Hinata admitted defeat even though everyone could see Neji was standing through sheer will alone. Naruto then flickered next to his sister and caught her before she fainted. She was on the brink of chakra exhaustion.

Next was Sasuke and Kankuro but he hadn't arrived yet. Gaara threatened Kankuro who forfeited and Sasuke won by default. Just when the next match was announced did they appear. Sakura and Naruto scolded the 2.

"Took your sweet time.", Kakashi stood by my side.

"Ma~ you wouldn't believe the traffic. So who's next?"

I pointed towards the stage and Lee had just removed his weights. Kakashi surprised, looked at Gai who had a proud expression on.

"You didn't teach him that! Did you!!", he looked between the 2 kids while the other jonins slowly realized what he was talking about.

"Hey! You taught your student your technique as well! And Lee is much more stronger than I was at his age. He can already open up to the fifth.", he gloated while Kakashi reprimanded him.