Yellow Flash

"You called

"You called... "

3rd POV

Minato gave Tsunade the equipments, food pills and other medical materials while the others joined the fight. He discussed a few issues with Tsunade before focusing on the battlefield.

"Who's that? He looks as fast as me." In the middle of the field you could see some grey flash and then enemies were dead.

"That's an Anbu, Ōkami. You should know him better as Grey wolf. He has become pretty popular because of the war."

Minato thought about it for sometime before remembering some Jonins gossiping about some wolf. "Eh~ so that's him. Grey wolf uh.... Well let's see who's the fastest!"

On the battlefield, Sora felt many new chakra signatures approaching from both the enemies side and theirs. He thanked God for their timing because just then more than 1000 Iwa-shinobis appeared. He retreated while placing some gravity/paralysis seals and traps here and there for the enemies. He grouped up with Deer's team to helped.

The reinforcements slowly replaced the tired konoha ninjas and fought while they retreated. In the middle, you could see a Minato going on a killing spree. Maa~ Good of thing we're on the same side. Sora had just killed a few ninjas when he felt a chill down his spine. Not a second later, a lighting bolt struck where he stood. What the- He had to keep on moving since the lightning was literally following him, and he couldn't check who casted this jutsu. While running, he got the idea to use the lightning against whoever casted it; he stayed closed to some enemies, and once the lightning was about to fall he flickered away, successfulIy killing them.

After 10 minutes, the jutsu finally stoped, he quickly sensed around and he saw Minato having a face-off against the future Raikage.

He stood away and in front of him, he witnessed the birth of a hero, the Yellow Flash. He really looked like a flash; without my sharingan he would have barely been able to follow him. Everyone's battle kinda stood at a standstill and they all watched the two's face-off which lasted about 2 days. At the end, both were injured and Minato inflicted his final blow with the famous Ransengan fatally injuring the Raikage.

Afterwards, both sides retreated; Sora quickly healed himself and regrouped with the Anbus. Luckily, no Anbu died this time, though some needed medical attentions. By the end of the day, the old ninja batch returned to Konoha with the heavily injured shinobis. Sora ordered the Anbus to rest and catch up on some sleep while he shunshined the injured to Tsunade. She healed everyone but Deer; he had a severed leg and would need to be transported to Konoha to get a prosthetic leg and of course this was impossible. Once Sora had became Captain, he contacted Hiruzen to try to ask if at least the most injured Anbus could be sent back to Konoha but he completely refused. He hadn't even let Sora explained himself. He was outraged that Sora tried to suggest anything and if Sora wasn't already on the battlefield, Hiruzen would have most likely punished him.