Chakra

2 Weeks Later - 14 January year 1 (I'm going to count the year as the amount of year Sora passed there as she just isekaied it's year 1)

"Finally! I found it"

Librarian Lady: "SHH!"

"Sorry"

I finally found it!!!! A book about chakra!!

*Basic Summary* To feel chakra you have to feel the air, sound,smell and water in the atmosphere. It is advised to practice in the forest or near a water body such as a river at the start. For more effectivity, sit in lotus position in a river/sea. Physical exercises will help to open the basic chakra points in the body so that your chakra don't remain stagnant. The younger you do it the more efficient this method is. The recommended age is 5. While breathing in lotus position, you should inhale and exhale the same amount; if you inhale for 7 seconds then you need to exhale for 7 seconds. The longer the time is, the more pure chakra you can absorb. Once you open your chakra points, you'll feel something hot flowing through your body. This is chakra. This is the basic method and may differ depending on the individual and clan.

Once I found this I read it a few times to be sure I don't forget and tried to find another book on chakra but there were none. I wanted to go and start. I mean it said it's recommended to start at 5 not that you CAN'T start earlier, like those prodigies. But it was nearly 6 p.m so it's better to start tomorrow.

Orphanage - Bed time

There were tons of crumbled paper around me; I was not sleepy so I decided to create a workout plan.

Finally, after one hour, I found one; From 1 a.m to 6 a.m I'm going to train and meditate near the river. In those two weeks while walking around the forest, I found a small island in the middle of the river. It appears mainly at low tides but even at high tides it is not completely covered in water so it's pretty safe and chances of people going there is low. I swam there and it's not that difficult - though it would have been much easier if I could walk on water T_T . So yeah; once there I'll do 50 swimming laps and 50 running laps around the islands, 50 situps,pushups,squats, and other saitama routine. I'll stop at around 4 a.m and will meditate till 6 a.m.

Afterwards, I'll return to the orphanage through the window, do my daily orphanage duties then go to the library to continue my readings till 1 p.m. After that is lunch, next I'll do some more physical training in the forest that I couldn't complete in the morning and meditate till 6 p.m. At 6 p.m I'll go back to the orphanage, eat and practice the handsigns for jutsus till 7p.m then sleep. And repeat. Also before and after each exercise I'll need to do some stretching/yoga (that I remember from Earth) since I'm hoping to keep my flexibility which could be useful as a shinobi.

Really though I'm doing all of that but I do hope I have chakra T_T

And so, at 1 a.m I woke up, sneaked out through the window and I walked to the island while doing some warm up exercises and some yoga pose. I feel like if Gai saw me he would preach something about Youthful Energy XD. The street was pretty quiet, with the bars being the only noisy places. And you could see so many stars in the sky. So pretty.

At the island, I removed my clothes and swam across in my ninja mesh shirt which I had bought after saving up some of my lunch money. I tried to do like I had written but it was too difficult; I was too young, I forgot to take my age in consideration when making the workout plan. So instead, I only tried to do 2 sets of 10.

I was done at around 4 a.m. Then I sat at the shore of the river till the water was just below my neck and tried to meditate. Though at the start I didn't feel anything besides sleepiness and I slowly tried to changed my normal breathing with the chakra breathing so that I could do it unconsciously.

At around 6 a.m I returned to the orphanage and quickly change my clothes and did the daily chores.

It was really difficult the first few weeks as I started falling asleep at the llibrary and the librarian had to wake me up a few times. I knew from my time on Earth that I needed to do this routine for at least 3 months for it to be a habit and I stop feeling this tired.

I was also trying to learn to write with my left hand so that I could use both hands. I always wished to be ambidextrous back on Earth but was too lazy to learn. Well I just had more things to distract me as well but the few weeks that I've been in Konoha I noticed that there was barely anything for me to do as a distraction besides training or reading. Since I was an orphan and the orphanage didn't have a TV and I couldn't borrow the books in the library; I merely ate and slept there. I didn't try to be friends with the other kids cause first of all they WERE kids and I HATE kids. Also they all already had their groups and it would be far too troublesome to insert myself in a group or try to befriend them.

A/N

Really though I don't get how you could make it so far