Inu

Minato POV

I was doing paper works when Sora came in.

"ŌKAMI, HERE TO REPORT!", Sora told him everything that happened.

".... And Rin asked me to kill her. I am truly sorry Minato-san." Her voice cracked a little saying that. "Kakashi then,.... "

I listened to her report and truly I was angry. I was angry at her, but even more so at myself. I really wasn't a good sensei. 2 of my students already died in less than a year. Do I really deserve to be Hokage if I can't protect my own students?

I hadn't noticed I was crying until I felt Sora-chan hugging me. We stayed like that until sunrise.

"We will organize her funeral later today. And don't worry about Kakashi, I'll keep an eye on him."

She nodded and shunshined away.

Kakashi POV

I woke up and ran to the bathroom to throw up. I washed my hands but,.... the blood. It wouldn't go away and the smell; it's like it was stuck in my nose.

Why won't it go away!! Why! Why!! WHY!!!!!

Sora POV

I looked at Kakashi's back. I really am useless. I thought if I killed her, he would suffer less but it was just my wistful thinking.

I closed the tap, took Kakashi's hand and hugged him. He cried again loudly until he fainted from exhaustion.

Kakashi POV

Kakashi POV

It's been a month since Rin's death. I trained and trained till I passed out and Sora would have to bring me back home. I had unlocked my 3-Tomoe sharingan that day and am now even faster. Laughable really, couldn't I have unlocked this before Rin's death.

I haven't met with anyone but Sora, unless I was ordered to go on missions. Even then I didn't talk to anyone. If I push them away, maybe they won't die since everybody close to me seems to die.