Plan

Next day - Morning

I finally had a semblance of a plan right now though it still had lots of plot holes but well... its better than nothing.

I obviously need to start my ninja training as soon as possible if I want to survive. I'll be the MC just like in those fanfics (just kidding). Anyway~ I don't think I can feel chakra yet; could be because I'm too young or because I don't know what it is... So first time thing first, I have to go to the library and then I'll have to go around the village to know it better since it's much more bigger than what I had thought.

I also doubt that the 3rd war has started since everything looks so calm around the village and Hiruzen is most definitely the Hokage. He's not my favorite but well... I guess we'll have to see how he's really in person.

I was lost in thought when a noise downstairs snapped me out of it; looks like the matron woke up. I quickly hid all my papers under my bed (I wrote everything in English in case somebody found it.) I did my chores then went for breakfast. While I was waiting for the food, I noticed a man in the kitchen who looked like he's the director's husband. It seems like only those 2 worked here. Well the orphanage is small and there isn't many kids; around 20, give or take. She told us that we could go and I bolted out of there along with the other kids.

After 30 minutes, I reached the main road and this time I walked slowly to remember my surroundings. After another 30 minutes I found the library which was near the ninja academy. I went inside and I could feel the atendant's gaze on me as I walked inside. I looked around the different shelves when I noticed another door that led to another part of the library which was much larger. I was about to enter when a guy stopped me.

"And where do you think you're going little girl?, " he asked. I was surprised and didn't answer. "Only shinobis are allowed to enter this part of the library." After regaining my composure, I apologized and returned to the other section. I felt the man's gaze on me for a few minutes before I turned a corner. Well, it's a pity. I guess I'll have to make do with these books for now. I took some history books, basic shinobi books and a few on maths and other subjects.

Around 1 p.m 

I was going to read another book when I heard my stomach growl but I didn't want to leave yet in case someone took my books. But I couldn't win the fight against my stomach; not to mention I'm only 2. I dont think I should be starving myself.

Before leaving, I talked with the woman attendant who said it was fine to leave the books as few people visited the civilian library.

Before anyone leaves the orphanage in the morning, the director give us a little money for lunch; though it is only a few coins its better than nothing. I really like her so far; she isn't like those directors who keep all the money for themselves.

I looked around a few restaurant and decided to go to Ichiraku cause who in their right mind who got isekai wouldn't want to taste this ramen! And let me tell you, I totally get why Naruto was obsessed with this ramen!!! I paid and I only had 5 yen left form the 20 we got.

Back at the library

I continued my reading and at 6 p.m the woman told me that I needed to leave as it's closing time. I hoped I could borrow some but she said NO.

0_0

I nodded and left. On the way back I visited some other parts of the village and since I looked homeless, I wasn't wary of someone robbing me so I went through the different small alleys. And after walking through a path that went through the forest, I reached a small hill like place which gave a view of the whole village. I sat down since it was still early. Everything looked so calm, everyone looked happy - kids playing/running around, adults going about their business and even the stray animals were sleeping peacefully. I wonder how they would react if they knew what was going to happen in the future; about the 3rd war, Kyuubi attack,Uchiha massacre, Akatsuki and all the other villains.

At sunset, I walked back to the orphanage. I felt a bit sad looking at some family thinking about mine back on Earth.... No! I'm fine. I always wanted to be isekaied I can't start regretting when nothing started yet. 

Just like that, I had dinner and back in my room I thought about all the new informations I learned at the library.

So we are currently 2nd of January (they used the same date & time as on Earth which I'm thankful for). Children can be considered as "adults" once they become Genin or when they are 12 since life expectancy is short in the shinobi world - around 30s - Though they can't get married until they are 20, at 12 they are allowed to work as an adult. The basic laws are mainly the same as in Japan - Earth though if you're stronger than someone whether you want to respect the other person or not if they are older is up to you. Food is pretty cheap but shinobi clothes and accessories are the most expensive. (1 US dollar = 100 yen)

In terms of maths & Human anatomy, Earth is much more advanced than here so I can afford to neglect those 2 for now. I need to learn more about history as it is more detailed than in the anime obviously and there are many more villages than what were mentioned. For Shinobi books I luckily found one with the different hand signs used for jutsu which I need to practice and memorize. The only other book I need now is a chakra one which the librarian said there should be one lying around for civilians who wanted to become shinobis.

After a long debate with myselves, I decided that for now I'll first learn history, chakra and about the clans in the village. I need to know where the training grounds are and spy on some ninjas. Also, I'll visit the forest as a start for my physical training.

A/N:

Well that's it for the 2nd chapter. I know I'm getting too much in detail or not but bare with me as it'll be all necessary later on in the story.