Summoning World

24th January year 21 - Sora POV

It's been 5 years since I left Konoha as a rogue-nin. Things have been both hard and easy.

The first 2 years, I spent in the summoning world with Cylla, Fei and Runa. We trained together everyday while Tai, Yuki and Kai each went to different villages with 10 clones as merchant. I strengthen Yui's seal same as Miku and sent her to work as a mercenary. The rest of clones were kept in the village as genin and completed D-class missions given by Minato. I had begged him before leaving saying that if I die of hunger because I didn't have enough money would be all his fault. I had replace most of my spy clones with crows and ravens controlled by Cylla. I only kept some clones within the Uchihas and Hyugas clan.

Sora with Cylla, Fei and Runa

Finally, by the end of my second year in the summon world, I had enough points to buy the One-handed jutsu book. So with this new found skill I trained even harder. I can proudly say I have among the best chakra control in the world.

With me staying in the summoning world, I also had a major increase in my chakra level. It should be around Kage level now. So I can use kamui indefinitely and have a better version of Susano. Though it's still not as good as Madara's or even Pumpkin face but it should be better than any of the Uchihas current members.

The Raven trio also had a power boost since they grow depending on my skills. They were now in their teenage years from what Odin told me. Their personality is mainly the same with Cylla being the leader, Runa being a bit more mischievous and Fei was more quiet. They could also transform into a human form and since they didn't have a specific gender, they could choose whatever they wanted.

Raven Human forms

Raven Human forms