I love clones!

Few days later ~ At a weapon shop

I used the transformation jutsu and entered the shop looking like a teenager, to check how long I can maintain it and I also needed some weights and weapons for my training. He wasn't suspicious at all and brought me the things I asked. When he told me the price though I became wide eyed, I barely had any money and if I bought this I'd already be using half of it. He noticed that I was hesitating and told me that if I come back later for heavier weights and returned these ones he'll give me a discount.

I reluctantly paid for them, bought some food and went back to the island. After eating, I meditated organising the memories from my clones; since I got the jutsu, I kept two blood clones out which I dispel every night- 1 looking like me will continue reading the books in the library and the other will use the transformation jutsu to go to the shinobi library. While they were doing that I'll be training and sparing against some shadow clones on the island.

I recently discovered that I could put money in the system to use as point and even retrieve the point as currency to use; I only had to think of the amount. The first time I tried it I panicked thinking I just lost all my life's worth (only 200 yen). Anyway with a way to safekeep my money I can relax. I was always worried about getting robbed especially since I'm still helpless.
(A/N: 1 point = 25 yen//vice versa)

Afternoon

I attached my newly bought weights - they looked like bracelets - to my hands and feet and I fell down head first. I think I just broke my nose *wipe* Yep! Definitely broken. Ugh! And my eye JUST healed. I sighed and tried to stand up again but it was like gravity had suddenly increased. I calmed down and tried to feel the chakra inside my body. After continuously, rotating the chakra around my whole body; I could finally stand up. But, If I wanted to walk, I had to concentrate on the chakra path along the part I wanted to move while still rotating it. All in all I spent the rest of the afternoon trying to walk. At the end of the day, my respect for Gai reached God level.

Once tide was low I walked across cause there's no way I could swim with those weights; Not now at least. I decided to keep the weights on all the time until I'm finally used to it. Before returning to the orphanage, I created 2 new bloodclones which will train/medidate with the extra weights until I'm back. FINALLY!! A good night's sleep! Since the clones went to the library instead of me. I no longer needed to wake up at 1 a.m!!!

Nearly 1 month later

I continued with the same routine and I am now able to walk around normally with the weights though for running I'm still slow. I have become much more used to the clones but having to dispel and create new ones everyday was starting to annoy me.

After analysing all the information I had about clones from the library and memories, I think I finally found a way to gain the memories/experience without having to dispel them everyday. I was with my clones
and tried out my theory. It worked! Basically, instead of them dispelling, if we touched each other, they could transfer the necessary memories to me which was literally more efficient since I didn't need to sort out the memories again.

Also I found that if my blood clone was hurt in any way, when they dispel I would receive the injury or their exhaustion. It was quite risky using them but for now they are necessary. At least until I'm stronger. Well it was a double edge sword, it also means that whenever my blood clones trained or meditated instead of me, I gained the experience as well. Hmm... Well... We can't gain anything without nothing I guess?

So with that newfound knowledge, I created 2 permanent blood clones ; Yui and Kai. Yui will be the one looking like me whereas Kai will be the transformed one. At the end of each week, they'll send me any important information they found and they'll go around exploring the forest, village and surroundings. I will replace them monthly just to obtain their physical experience. But they'll be mostly independent.