Zetsus

One year later ~ 13th April year 12

Last month Shisui and 2 other ninja-refugees were added to the Anbus after being Jonin for 6 months, at the age of 13. Shisui got his nickname - Shisui of the Body Flicker. The other 2 - Frog and Eagle were adept in Wood release Jutsu.

Ever since that dinner, Kakashi avoided me and I chose to leave him alone. Miku would sometimes check on him in secret but that was about it. He didn't interact with any of his friends much but Minato and Kushina would often force him to come over and he would sometimes stay there. We only ever meet in Anbu for spars or missions, and that's solely because he doesn't know it's me. He appears to really respect Ōkami since I was among the few who could beat him up. 𝐌𝐀𝐒𝐎𝐂𝐇𝐈𝐒𝐓 𝐌𝐔𝐂𝐇. On his days off, he would spend most of his time at the KIA stone.

Me and Shisui became closer as he quickly discovered that I was Ōkami

Me and Shisui became closer as he quickly discovered that I was Ōkami. I was quite surprised he noticed this quickly since Miku and the real me look different in some ways. He was more childish, shorter and his hair was mostly black, with grey tips while the real me was taller; about Kakashi's height. My real hair is mainly grey with a bit of black at the top and I had a colder and deeper voice. But, he told me he has been noticing the different personalities when I would act like Miku for some times. He chose not to ask, as he knew everybody had their own secrets

Flashback - When Shisui discovered the truth

right side - Shisui

"Why haven't you told Kakashi-senpai yet? I thought you were best friends?"

"It's just... Not the time yet."

"Hmm... I didn't know you had Uchiha blood. Why didn't you come to live with us? Then there would be 5 people with a mangekyou."

"Well I didn't want to be tied down by a clan and much less be used as a weapon. No Offence,"

Itachi just graduated from the academy at 8 and is now a genin. My animal clone follows him everywhere openly now and he even talks to it about his issues with his dad. Fugaku was real trash, but he still loved his family. Since I often see him stressing when Itachi does something risky or when he accomplishes something, his eyes would soften.

I break into the Namikaze's house whenever I am bored to cock-block Minato and his face everytime is so~ XD. Tsunade and Jiraiya went on a new  trip with their students. Well I'm guessing it's for Jiraiya information network mainly. Orochimaru is somewhere doing experiments. I don't know how but I lost his trace a week ago. I sent a clone to inspect the last place he was at but still no news. Nagato had discovered Akihito was but a clone and also lost contacts. I think I am out of luck T_T. But last I heard he was still trying to unify the land. Kinda surprising.

Kakashi, me, and 3 other new squad members are on our way back to Konoha after completing our mission. I was leading in a star position. We were jumping when I felt a large amount of K.I in front of us.