Funeral

I spent the night crying, holding Sakumo-san's dead body while trying desperately to sense for his chakra even though I knew he was gone. At around 3 a.m I picked myself up and shunshined in the Hokage's office who was asleep under his paper works.

"HOKAGE-SAMA!"

He jolted awake. The Anbus didn't attack as they knew me and I told taichou I was about to flicker there.

"GENIN SUGURU SORA, HERE TO REPORT!"

He was still half-asleep with a paper stuck on his cheek. Under normal circumstances I would have laughed, but... "What is it Sora, coming here, yelling at this ungodly hour!"

I didn't answer and waited for him to be completely awake.

He looked at me up and down; "Why are you covered in blood Sora!! What happened?!"

"Genin Suguru Sora, here to report."

He observed me angrily; "Very well, report"

I told him about the suicide minus some details. I only told him that we had dinner, I returned home but got this bad feeling and when I arrived, it was already too late. I found another suicide note for the Hokage so that they know it wasn't an attack which I brought and gave him.

He had a dark and regretful expression on after reading it.

"Hokage-sama it is a request of mine if we could move the body to the morgue until Kakashi comes back. So that he may at least have his home clean when he's back."

He agreed and sent an Anbu to inform the hospital. I flickered away and brought the body to the hospital after one last look. I returned to kakashi's house and cleaned the room to remove any blood trace or smell. I may not have save his dad but I could at least prevent the trauma of him discovering his dead body in a pool of blood.

After being sure everything was clean and tidy, I returned to my apartment, took a bath while having one last break down and flickered back to kakashi's house. I put the 1st letter in his room on the table and was looking in the fridge when I saw the note. It was in front of Kakashi's food from last night. 'Congratulation son, I'm very proud of you! '

...

𝐃𝐎𝐍'𝐓 𝐂𝐑𝐘 𝐒𝐎𝐑𝐀!!! 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐂𝐀𝐍'𝐓 𝐊𝐄𝐄𝐏 𝐎𝐍 𝐂𝐑𝐘𝐈𝐍𝐆. 𝐋𝐄𝐓'𝐒 𝐆𝐎, 𝐖𝐄 𝐇𝐀𝐕𝐄 𝐓𝐎 𝐌𝐄𝐄𝐓 𝐊𝐀𝐊𝐀𝐒𝐇𝐈 𝐀𝐓 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐆𝐀𝐓𝐄. I know.

I walked towards the gate and it seems that news of Sakumo's death got around as I heard the villages murmuring something about White Fang.

Konoha's front gate

It was around 7 a.m when I saw a tip of silver hair approaching. I got ready. I need to be strong for now!

Obito and Kakashi were arguing about something but you could see Kakashi was only messing around with him. I made eye contact with Minato and looks like he got the news as he had a grave/sad expression. He nodded at me and I nodded back.

Once Kakashi was about 5 meters away he noticed me.

Kakashi POV

"Hey!! Sora~ what are you doing there?"

I waved at him but he looked away and had a sad expression on. Weird. We arrived in front of him and he only stared at Minato sensei without answering me or Obito and Rin.