Flying

Sora POV

A whole year was now over. There hasn't been any big attacks on the village so it looked like the plot was still there. Hopefully~

I have been to all the kids second birthdays. Even Sasuke's! It had been sometimes since I last visited the Uchiha compound. They had organized his birthday in their training ground and it was so grand!

I mainly stayed with Shisui, and we kept on making fun of the people there. Seriously everyone there looked like they had a stick up their ass. Itachi kept on observing me and it was truly funny to see such a cold gaze from a still baby-faced Itachi.

Later on, we pranked him by gluing cat ears and tail on him. Shisui even added whiskers. The ears and tails moved like real ones depending on his mood. He chased after us, throwing kunais and shirukens; well mainly at Shisui while I hid next to Mikoto and Kushina.

I gave Sasuke a kitten as a gift; it was a transformed shadow clone like Itachi's one

I gave Sasuke a kitten as a gift; it was a transformed shadow clone like Itachi's one. It seems he recognized it as he kept looking at the kitten intensely. I could finally use the transform and clone jutsu after 8 months of INTENSE training. Even then, the clones would still miss an arm, even with the transform jutsu. Only if they were to transform into an animal could they have all their limbs. So for the other kids, I just created some moving paper animals using seals.

When I wasn't training I did D-class missions along with some clones and sometimes C-class if they were only message deliveries. If you looked at my folder I think I had the most D-class missions record in the whole village history! In all I had about 20,000 shop points saved up. But I was still far from the needed amount. Too far T_T

Present ~ Namikaze's compound

For Naruto's second birthday, Minato had organized a much more private party, with only clan leaders and closed friends invited. This time I had spent most time catching up with Kakashi. I hadn't seen him since the Kurama's incident. Miku rarely visited him since he could now sleep in peace and he spent lots of time with Asuma, Gai and the other jonins.

"Hey!! Kakashi~ how are you?"

"Sora-chan! I haven't seen you in ages. WHAT HAPPENED TO YOUR ARM!!?"

He shouted that and all the adults looked at us. I quickly flickered towards the kids playing a bit further from them, with Kakashi right on my toe.