Reminiscent

(A/N: Mention of rape,...)

29 August year 26

We were all on our way back to Konoha. The past few days, the jonins barely had any sleep since the kids were having trouble sleeping from the incident. Naruto was slowly recovering his bubbly personality but they all still avoided me.

When we were half way to the village, Okami (Miku) joined us and took Zabuza and Haku to Minato to fill him in, and the fact that they wanted to become Konoha-nin and could be trusted.

In front of Konoha gates

Tsunade was standing there, staring straight at me with a very VERY scary face.

"Uh, why is Tsunade-baa chan here?", asked Naruto.

" It-", she didn't even let me talk.

"SORA!!! WHAT DID I TELL YOU ABOUT GETTING INJURED OVER AND OVER AGAIN!!! AND AGAIN WITH THE ARM. YOU MUST NOT LIKE WORKING ARMS IS THAT IT?! OR YOU JUST WANT BOTH TO LOOK THE SAME!!!!! LOSING ONE MUST'N HAVE BEEN ENOUGH FOR YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

"No wait Tsunade. Wait wait. Calm do-down. Let me defend myself at least! I-...I just wanted to save-"

"IT'S ALWAYS BECAUSE YOU WANT TO SAVE SOMEONE!!! CAN'T YOU DO IT WITHOUT YOU GETTING INJURED!!"

"No but this was unexpect-"

"I'M TELLING YOU! THIS IS THE LAST TIME. THE NEXT TIME YOU COULD BE DYING IN SOME ALLEY AND I WOULDN'T EVEN BAT AN EYE!!!"

"You always say that yet you always come runni-"

She grabbed my injured shoulder.

"Ow ow ow- Tsunade-chan..." Damnit I'm going to pass out. I didn't want to use the system since Tsunade could heal this kind of injury for free. I've also been using too much chakra just to be able to use my injured arm.

"I want to be in my reserved room. Don't let anyone visit Tsunade-san. No one! Miku will be placing seals around the rooms.", I whispered this to her before fainting.

Tsunade POV

I held Sora who had passed out on my shoulder.

"SOR-"

"Don't worry about it Kakashi. This has happened enough times. This kid I'm telling you....", I sighed.

"How often does this happen?", asked Asuma.

"I'm not sure. I lost count. Well don't worry I'll take care of him. Go for your report and come straight to the hospital once you're done. Just from looking at everyone's face I can already see that Sora did something unnecessary again.", they all avoided my gaze and the kids trembled a little bit, suspiciously.

What problem did you cause now Sora.

2 weeks later ~ Sora POV

"You can wake up. I won't scold you; there's enough people waiting to do that.", said Tsunade.

I opened my eyes, sighing; " So how bad is it? Should I go back to being a rogue-nin?"

"Well many wanted to kill you at first, but now they have calmed down a bit; you should still prepare yourself to get beat up by each of them. You should be glad Hinata is no longer with the Hyugas or this could have been worse. Well I'm not sure if you should be happy of Itachi being head or not; at least he won't kill you since he respects you oh~ so much."