Baby

Two weeks later ~ Namikaze's Household

I was having lunch in their house, after breaking and entering. They did give me a key but it just feels so much better to enter like a thief. It seems Kushina was in the bathroom while Minato was in his office.

"Ahhhh!!!!!", I heard a scream from the bathroom.

Uh?

"Kushina!! Are you ok?!"

"Sora-chan? No no I'm not!", She sounded like she was crying.

"I'm opening the door. Unlock it."

I opened and Kushina was sitting on the toilet. I looked her up and down and she appeared just fine besides crying. Next to her and there was a pregnancy test.

NO WAY!

I checked it and sure enough. Naruto was formed.

"Congratulation.... I guess?"

"No... I didn't want to get pregnant right now. I don't think Minato is ready! He's always busy with his Hokage duties and...", she went on rambling about their love life.

Eh~ I didn't know Naruto was accidental.

"Well it's too late now. Do you wish to kill it?"

I think I triggered something as Kurama's chakra escape and if I didn't move in time half of my face would be gone; "What did you just say about my child."

Dammit! Me and my big mouth!

"No I didn't mean that, I was just-" She punched me and I think she just broke my ribs...again!

"Wait! Calm down Kushina! Think about the baby! You can't use too much chakra! What if. What if you hurt it!!" I know I was saying some bullshit but it worked.

Oof~

I looked at Kushina who had calmed down and was crying again. What the- Is she already experiencing those mood change T_T.

I hugged her; "Hey~ Come on don't cry. Those tests are sometimes wrong. Let's go to the hospital and we'll be sure of it."

She agreed with teary eyes and we walked to the hospital hand in hand. She was lost in her thoughts all the way there. I brought her to my reserve room. Yeah, Tsunade did that because she said and I quote,"You get injured too often and are always in some sort of comma. At least here only us who knows you're Ōkami will be able to visit you."

"Sit here I'll look for Tsunade."

I sensed around and Tsunade wasn't here. Ugh... This woman is never here when she's needed. I left a clone to guard the door and went to the Senju's house.

Sure enough, she was there with Jiraiya making out. I think they got a new sex addiction as she had reduced her gamblings while Jiraiya only released a few Icha Icha series. They were worst than teenagers in heat. AND I WOULD KNOW!

I threw some ice cold water on them to get their attention. They both stared at me with fire in their eyes.

"Kid what do you want now", yelled Jiraiya while muttering something about cockblock.

"I need Tsunade to come to the hospital. It's an emergency. Quick get dressed."

They followed me and we entered the room with Kushina in.

"Uh? Kushina? what are you doing here?", asked Tsunade.

"See, uhm, I need you to do some blood test on Kushina. We think she might be pregnant"