Gato Company

Five months later ~ 12th August year 26

I was hidden in the Hokage's office as an Anbu bodyguard when Team 7 barged inside with Tora. They returned the cat and Minato was about to give them their next mission when Naruto exploded. Then again, he lasted much longer than I had thought.

"NO NO NO! Please Hokage-sama we have done enough D-ranks missions now! Please let us have at least 1 C-rank mission. Please Otou-san!"

"Yes Hokage-sama, we are all qualified enough...", the 3 kids complained with Kakashi silently agreeing.

"Ok. First Kakashi what do you think? Are they ready?", he asked after listening to their complaints.

"Yeah, I think so sensei."

"Hmm... But still D-ranks missions are necessary for y'all every gennin teams have to do D-ranks for at least 1 year."

"No offense sensei, but they are all more than qualified for 1 C-rank. They are even more stronger than me when I was a gennin."

"Hmm... What do you suggest Sora?"

I had moved and stood behind the team.

"I disagree Minato-san. Even I had to do thousands D-ranks. I don't see why they should escape the torture.", they were all spooked to hear me talk. Even Kakashi who tried to play it cool.

"Sora, you barely did any D-ranks when we were kids."

"Nope I have done my sheer amount of D-ranks; isn't that right Minato-san.", I moved to stand by Minato's side.

"Yeah Sora here is the first ranking Ninja in the whole history of Konoha to have completed the most D-ranks missions. 5239 D-ranks missions to be exact. He also has the record of catching Tora the fastest; 15 minutes.", I stood proudly while he said that with all of Team 7 looking flabbergasted.

"You did all those D-ranks missions! And the demon cat, Sora-nii!!!", Naruto looked both horrified and amazed.

"Of course. D-ranks are necessary missions needed to shape a ninja right from the start.", I told them some bullshit life lessons which they totally believed. I hated doing D-ranks, the only thing motivating me was the fact that I needed money for my arm.

"Then again, I think you're more than ready for a C-rank. Can I suggest Hokage-sama, instead of only sending them, how about you send team 8 and 10 along with them. None of them have had a C-rank yet. This will help them improve their teamwork with other groups as well."

"Hmm, alright call them over and ask the client to come."

I sent some clones to call them over and 15 minutes later, everyone was inside. Everything happened as in og. Though Tazuna only belittle Naruto for his height, he looked much more comfortable knowing all those ninjas will accompany him.

1 Hour later

By Konoha's gate, you could see 3 genin teams and their senseis leaving with Tazuna. I watched them depart and flickered until I sensed the Demon brothers.