Anbu

I have to use my trump cards. I can't afford to hide anymore or else everything I did up to now would be for nothing. I CAN'T LET THIS HAPPEN!

Removing my weights and activating my sharingan, I shunshined in front of the 3. I quickly put them in a double layer genjutsu and created a fireball that an animal clone copied earlier using the sharingan. It was small but really hot. I was kinda proud since it's my first time using an elemental jutsu.

I only had 20 MP left now and just succeeded in hurting Hebi. Only 2 left. They got out of the genjutsu, kicked me hard in my stomach and cut me with a kunai. I coughed some blood; New internal injury check. I flickered towards my last weapon trap. Kuma activated it but could parried them. While he was evading, I flickered beside him while suppressing my chakra and cut his forearm with a poisonous kunai.

2 down!. Only Kitsune was left and I had 10 MP left. I was sensing his location, when a hand shot out of the ground. I reacted too late and when I was about to jump, he grab my foot and threw me down. I then did a beginner mistake because of the pain and let go of my swords.

System: "User's chakra and health are too low."

I muted the system and grab my last kunai from my storage seal. We had a face off before attacking at the same time. To an outsider we would look as a blur but in reality he was still faster than me. And no matter how much I tried to attack him, he could defend himself. I seriously underestimated the Anbu. Or I overestimated myself because of my training with the white fang. 𝐍𝐨𝐰 𝐢𝐬𝐧'𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐒𝐨𝐫𝐚!! 𝐅𝐎𝐂𝐔𝐒!! 𝐋𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐚 𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐧, 𝐚 𝐰𝐞𝐚𝐤𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬! 𝐇𝐞 𝐡𝐚𝐬 𝐛𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐟𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞 𝐚𝐬 𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐥, 𝐡𝐞 𝐦𝐮𝐬𝐭𝐧'𝐭 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐚 𝐥𝐨𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐤𝐫𝐚 𝐥𝐞𝐟𝐭!!

System: "User's health is too low! Activating emergency health."

"No! Deactivate emergency health!" I wanted to finish this fight by myself without using the system health cheat! I need to know I could fight if one day the system just disappears. I've been relying on the cheats too much.

My last emergency clone dispelled and I had about 30 HP right now but it was decreasing far too fast!
20 HP Come on Sora! A weakness!
10 HP Just then Kitsune's feet got in a trap that wasn't finished so I had forgotten about it.
5 HP Within that small seconds of him being caught, I flickered in front of him and cut his collar bone. That's the last thing I remember.

Hokage's POV

I was about to stop the match since Sora was evidently nearly out of chakra. And in this small seconds, he did it. He had wounded all of them. I flickered in front of him and held his head before it hits the ground. I asked Usagi to tell Shikaku to join me at the hospital and bring all information on Suguru Sora.

I sat beside his hospital bed after discussing with Shikaku. Thinking back on the match, she is skilled. There's really no reason for me to deny her request; quite contrary if she's this strong right now, I can only wonder what kind of power she will have in the future. She's also calculating and didn't attack the Anbu head first. She used the terrain to her advantage, given her still small body and the Anbu being full grown adults. Maybe if she was older with a more developed body the fight could have ended more easily.