Raven

Sora POV - In the garden

I laid down the scroll, wrote my name and was sucked in.

Summoning land

I was transported in a misty, full moon forest. 𝐈𝐓'𝐒 𝐆𝐈𝐕𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐒𝐂𝐀𝐑𝐘 𝐌𝐎𝐕𝐈𝐄 𝐕𝐈𝐁𝐄𝐒. Thanks for the encouragement. 𝐍𝐎 𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐁𝐋𝐄𝐌 :P.

In the middle was some kind of Throne. I walked towards it, cause obviously there wasn't anywhere else to go. On the way there, all the Ravens from the trees were watching my every movement.

Once I reached the throne, there was some loud ramblings before a dark eerie voice resonated across the whole plane

Once I reached the throne, there was some loud ramblings before a dark eerie voice resonated across the whole plane. I got in my defensive stance, sword in hands.

"Who do you think you're! Coming here to wake me up.", said a deep heavy voice.

I tried to locate the voice but it was like the world itself was speaking. Seeing that it was futile and I would obviously not win in a fight in the summon world, I chose to introduce myself.

right side - The voice

"A summon. Hmm...well it seems you have the necessary requirements. But that's not enough. You need great power to obtain a Raven summon."

We bickered a bit then it tested me and I felt like I was dying again. It tested all of my abilities; physical, mental and emotional. But in the end I survived. With no way to tell time since it was always a full moon, I couldn't know how long I spent there but I can definitely assure that it's been more than 1 week.

"Hhmph. I guess you're worthy enough of a summon."

I merely nodded at the big raven, trying to catch my breath. Ever since the start of the trials it appeared. It was the voice that spoke to me.

"Btw, what's your name?"

"I have many names, but I think you're more familiar with Odin."