Ōkami

1st February year 3 - Hokage's Office

"Your chakra pool has increased yet again; along with your sudden body growth. Maybe you are about elite chunnin level. Looks like you found what you wanted behind that barrier.", said the Hokage while looking at me with this gaze; like he was analyzing me; trying to gauge my worth. I think he wants to know what's behind the barrier. No way I'm gonna tell you that!

I bowed a bit respectfully; I do need him to believe in me - or at least to develop some sort of trust so that I can still be a bit free while in the Anbu. "Indeed, Hokage-sama; after I was discharged, my body started to hurt out of nowhere and I fainted. By the time I regain consciousness, my body had already changed."

He observed me for a few minutes and Shikaku entered  greeting the Hokage. He introduced me; "Here's Suguru Sora, the one whom papers I sent before."

They had a small discussion which I completely zoned out of as it wasn't important for me. I used this time to check and organize the memories my clones sent me. Hearing coughing, I focused back on them. "Well Suguru, we accept your admission in the Anbu and you're now a genin outside of Anbu. We will evaluate your ability after a couple of missions and will promote you if necessary. For now, you'll only be sent on the easiest Anbu missions. Follow Shikaku, you still need to pass a psychological exam first."

"Thank you Hokage-sama. I had some additional requests if possible. I was wondering if I could have my own apartment now since I'm officially a shinobi and if I could still send a clone to attend the academy. She'll be my decoy, in case anybody ask."

He nodded after hearing the requests; "Those are not difficult to do, quite the contrary it could be helpful to both of us."

We completed some other paper work and he gave me my hitai-ate. I felt quite emotional receiving it. I wanted to put it on but right now is not the time; I stored it and followed Shikaku-san.

Psychological Exam

For the exam, an Uchiha put me in a genjutsu which I wouldn't be able to break unless they released me because of the seals used in this room. I felt like I was stuck in there for months. The test was like in the divergent movie/book - they wanted to know how I would react in the face of an enemy, or my worst fears. Also if I could obey any orders. Later on I was informed that my psychological test was the longest as since I became an Anbu without going through the genin, chunin and jonin stage; they had to be more thorough with me. In the last part of the test, I had to kill Sakumo, Obito, Rin and Kakashi. I was aware that this was all fake, but the pain in my heart each time I kkilled one of them. I knew; I knew it was necessary but a part of me broke at the look of Kakashi when he realized I had killed his family. And the pure betrayal/terror etched on their dying face.

Once I was done only 30 minutes had passed in real time. Shikaku told me that I passed and as from now on I'll be officially an Anbu."You do know that whatever missions you will participate in from now on shouldn't be shared with anyone. Understood." I nodded and went out. I didn't want to stay with him longer than necessary as even if I'm proud of my poker face and nearly nothing can break it, Shikaku can be far too intelligent and nosy for his own good.

Once outside, an Anbu with a rat mask was waiting for me; he guided me to the Anbu training ground, through a new path. I didn't notice I was crying until Rat gave me a tissue paper. Eh... This test seriously did a number on me.