chapter fifty-one

Antonia W.

"You really wanna let me drive your new Ferrari?!" I asked, still stunned about the car in front of us, whose key Carlos held towards me.

"Sure mi amore." the Spaniard smiled and stepped, before he snatched an arm around my waist, "Show me your driving skills. As a team principal you show know how to drive such cars, I guess."

"Of course." I laughed and took the key before I took a seat behind the wheel.

The car was stunning, from the outside as from the inside, all in black with certain red and yellow details, it was beautiful. Carlos had told me that he had bought a new car, but I haven't seen it until now.

After the Spaniard had out our bags in the car we drove off to a destination, Carlos had put into the navi. When we finally reached the highway I smirked and let the car show its best side.

"God, you're so hot when you drive such a fast car, especially if it my car." Carlos breathed next to me and suddenly I felt his hand on my thigh.

Quickly I looked over and offered him a smile, before I fully relaxed and drove us closer to our destination. After two hour we switched and I took the time after for a little nap as the day had been pretty exhasuting, but amazing.

After another two hours we arrived and my jaw dropped as Carlos opened my door, offering me his hand.

"Wow, it's beautiful." I breathed and look at the old Spanish house in front of us, what happened to be our hotel.

For the inside though everything was pretty luxurious and little details combined the modern things with the old traditional ones.  A man took over the car and two other took our luggage as Carlos and I walked hand in hand over to the reception.

"Room for two, on Sainz." the Spaniard said and gave the woman behind the desk his papers.

She was really friendly and welcomed us. After a short description of the hotel, she stood up.

"I'll bring you now to your room. Please follow me Mr. and Mrs. Sainz." she said and walked us over to the elevators.

I giggled and looked at Carlos, who had also a smile on his lips but didn't say anything. The woman seemed pretty local and not too young, so she probably didn't know us, otherwise she would know for sure that Carlos was not married, as he was the local hero in this country.

Two minutes later we arrived at our room and it was stunning like the rest of the hotel. We even had a big balcony and an amazing view over the fields, as this hotel was located outside of any cities or buildings.

Our luggage was also brought up a minute later so we started preparing for dinner. Carlos hadn't told me a lot, he just said my outfit shouldn't be too tight and I was wondering where he would take me.

"Mamma mia, you look gorgeous." he breathed as I stepped out of the bathroom.

I just smiled and happily took the kiss he was leaning in for. As this evening felt special I opted for a dark green dress, with thin straps and a wide skirt, which reached my ankles. As Carlos didn't say anything I guessed that he was okay with it and whatever he had planned.

"Hm." I mumbled as I let my hands wander down his upper body, where he was wearing a elegant white dress shirt, "You look damn good yourself, querido."